💙Legitimacy💙

Narrator

If you've ever felt strange due to your personality, don't worry, let me welcome you to our little group.

We title ourselves as "the taken aback" because we don't know if it's okay to be how we are, if it's a sin looking how we are and act.

That occurs to everybody, and it's normal,absolutely. Who hasn't doubt of themselves?or from their legitimacy of actions which define the type of person we are?.

There's a good point in this, and it's we are able to decide which road we'll take or who we want to be for the rest of our lives.

A young girl of blonde hair and brown eyes walked with a book between her arms and her bag on her right side. Wore black and white grated shorts, a yellow ducky top and snow color sneakers.

She was focused on the way to the University. But it was too far so she was going to take the bus.

-Hi princess.

Turned back afraid to who talked to her and then smiled to her boyfriend.

-Esteban, don't scare me.

-Why not? It's funny.

-You're so mean with me.

-I told ya, wait a few minutes and I'll take you after having breakfast.

-But you have other things to do, and I still can go by public transport.

-Anyway, I wish to go with you. Come on, get in.

She smiled again towards the gentle manners of her couple and sat down next to him.

-Thanks for being sweet with me.

-Don't talk about it, you're my girlfriend. You know I'd do anything for ya.

-Yes,I know.

The car moved towards the huge campus of those who were looking to become professionals in the different areas the university offered.

After 15 minutes, they arrived and the blonde went down opening the door for her, she took her belongings.

-Tell me when your classes finish, so I can come for you.

-Don't worry, when it does, I'll go to a shop. I saw they need some employees, so I thought in taking the job.

-But love, we have enough with my work.

-Yes but really...I'd like to have my own money and you to don't give me everything always...It makes me feel uncomfortable.

Looking for calm, the blue eyed sighed and nodded. Showing agreement with his girlfriend.

-You'll see I gonna get it.

-Before I leave. aren't you forgetting something?.

She approached and kissed him on the lips. Leaving him satisfied, since an idiot who was into her was looking at them

-See you later.

-Bye.

Turned on the motor and went back home. Chloe walked in the college, she was as any other girl of first year. She had to be on time, study and pass all the exams to have a perfect performance in the career.

The entrance examination was too difficult and a few just got it, she spent a whole week preparing herself and the dreams became true.

-Hey, Canary!.

-I don't like you to call me like that.

-It's your hair color, you must get used to.

-What do you want?.

-We have culture together.

-And?.

-We can arrive earlier if you let me help you.

-I'm not interested in, Chuck.

-Come on, babe. Are you afraid your stupid boyfriend knows?.

-Of course not, but I'd thank you to get away from me.

-You're a party-pooper, you could ride this stallion and lose the chance.

-Dumb.

Pushing him in a hurry, got in the classroom and sit in the first seat she found. Behind her, who was bothering take the chair and talked again.

-Wherever you are, I'll be there. After all we're fellows, Chloe.

-I'm living a nightmare.

-For me, it's wonderful. We share many classes and it's an opportunity to be together.

-You're hateful.