💙Rescission💙

Narrator

Flashback

The day of the final, was planned to be special. When the day finished, we would know who was the winner.

And there were only negative and worrying motions.

Certain host, ran towards the hole the finalist made. He wasn't looking forward to save the other campers or the gothic. Just ___.

He jumped in and faced a land wall. Desperate, started to scratch to make a door which was lead to the contestant's yells.

Up, some interns with a rope tied him in order to save him. Taking high again.

-what the hell are you doing?!.

-Mr, you have to go away from here, it's too dangerous!.

-Forget them, it's already late!.

The chef took the black haired on his shoulder, carrying him, trying to escape from there.

The ground was shaking, trees were fallen, as dangerous creatures turned most wild. The ones who didn't got out the forest, would be victims from that mechanic beasts.

The brunette man, throw Chris to a helicopter which was waiting to leave the island. When ___ parents stopped them.

-You're bastards! Our daughter still down and you're going to leave everybody here!.

-This' international television Miss, you have to go out more often.

-I tried to save her, but I wasn't able. What else can I do?.

-Stop this hell!.

It seems, Mr William's beg was heard. The apocalypse beginning to disappear. All ran back to where the teenagers where.

A medical team and rescue, walked in, some security staff pushed everybody away. And spike's sounds are heard. Slowly, they were in control's room, six young were faint, but only ___ was really damaged.

The experts lifted up each one, depositing them on gurneys. ___'s parent's pushed everyone and got to their child. Both crying, holding the cold body of the girl.

End of the flashback

Two producers, are looking outside the window, and whisper remembering what happened.

-We shouldn't do it.

-I know, Tom. But uou know the troubles we got in due to that.

-Will it be the best?.

-Yes, of course. We won't produce Total Drama never again.