Indecency

Esteban

As soon as I walked away from the university, my tour headed to the current cafe. It was a cafeteria that was located on Balcarce Street, next to the Famous Clinic del Pilar.

I parked my car and got out of it, then set the alarm. It wouldn't take me long, but something bad is never to be expected. I walked steadily into the bar and approached the counter.

-Good morning, how can I help you?.

-Good morning...Amanda?. I wanted to know about the vacancy for waitress.

-Of course. But I'm not sure that work is suitable for a guy like you.

-Hey, I'd be thankful if you stop flirting and looking at me like that. I want to talk with your supervisor.

-It won't be possible, he's sick.

-Amy! how many times did I tell you stop trying to flirt my customers?!. Now go to work at least and wash the dishes.

-Well.

The hateful woman left with her arms crossed and walked to the back.

-I'm sorry for that, they're the only employees we have for now.

-Don't worry. Even though, for any purchaser's point of view, your waitress is giving bad prestige to the place.You should do something about.

-I'll take it as a hint, thanks. Tell me, did you come looking for applying the job?.

-In fact, the opposite.

I took my phone out of my back pocket and searched the gallery.

-How pretty is. Who's that girl?.

-That doesn't matter. She'll come and beg for this job, and you, will tell her you've already picked someone else.

-Why should I lie? You're not my boss.

With one hand, I pulled the man's apron and brought him closer to me, with the other, I put the cell phone aside, to grab by his neck.

-Because I have my own reasons, and you are a subordinate of the state, who will submit to the wishes of whoever is in a better economic situation than yours. Therefore, obey and don't make things more difficult. Will you? Because if I see that your actions challenge my faculties, I will not hesitate to make your life more miserable.

I let go of him abruptly and he fell with his chest on the counter and his body trembled. His eyes showed fear, but deep down, he knew that for his own well-being, the ideal would be to obey my orders.

-Okay, I'll deny her the work.

-What a good slave of our sovereign nation. Continue the good service. Someday maybe you will own this franchise. See you.

I turned to go back to my car, but not before giving one last warning.

-If I discover that you betrayed your word, we will meet very soon. I cannot guarantee the date, nor the time, but without a doubt, I do keep all my promises.

My conscience was completely freed, having to go scare people to keep Chloe safe is one of my favorite pastimes. However, the real problem is her constant insistence on wanting to have a life on her own. It seems like she doesn't like my company. Far from it, that gives her all her whims with every demand she places on the smallest things.

My arrival home was something completely ordinary, dad stayed in his study and my sister, Samantha, was sitting on the couch, doing nothing, as usual. I still don't understand how we allow her to live here without contributing anything to the house.

-Every morning is the same, eh Esteban?.

-Don't bother Sam, after all, you don't have the capacity to want to make me look bad in front of our father.

-You are raving, little brother. I simply enjoy the comfort of home, and talk to you.

-Life is as it should be, you and I don't get along. Although when we were children it was different, now we are fine with the few frictions we have.

-Will it always be like this? You seek to be the perfect one, the ideal. Such a similar shadow, without the slightest apocryphal bias.

-You alone are disqualifying yourself before me.

-No. You are completely wrong. What I'm telling you is not a way to put myself down like you. I stand by the prestige of being loyal to who I am.

-I knew you didn't have to watch so much television since I was a child. Look at the things they make you say.

-Very soon, everyone will know the truth about you. Then I'll want to see you.