Hostility

Chris

I open my eyes again after having them closed for a while. Maybe minutes turned into hours, the same into days, months or years.

-You were gone for a long time.

-What day is today?.

-Let's just say that...it's been the second month since you arrived here.

-What happened to me?.

Mason sat on the side of my bed and vaguely looked at me from his position.

-You consumed more drugs than you should.

-I see... still... my memories are still somewhat scattered.

-After taking you to my commoners from the prison, we celebrated your arrival with the best marijuana you would ever consume in your life.

-How did we get it?.

-Our pen pal was taken to an mission and they confiscated everything which was in the place, in large quantities, narcotics.

-Do his superiors know anything?.

-No, because they consider that what we ate was brought by the family of a colleague.

-What happened after?.

-We simply dedicated ourselves to enjoying the exciting effects that these plants produce. I offered you some but you flatly refused, talking nonsense. As if you don't want to forget that you are here, so as not to lose the memories of that girl.

-They are not stupid. The only thing that keeps me sane in this place of s***** is I am going to get out of it to meet her again.

-You have forgotten what I told you.

-What was it?.

-The same day, Drake told me the true cause of your arrest. Your negligence killed  ___. She's dead Mclean.

I held my head for a few moments, waiting for tears to roll down my cheeks, but I got nothing. I let go of my forehead and looked at the ceiling of the bunk, as if my mind was empty.

-You didn't resist such an accusation and cried without restlessness. You tried to hit me, I can't imagine what you would have done if the others didn't stop you. They held you for a while, after a few seconds you let go and went to inhale some of the herb to forget the facts. It seems like you really didn't want to remember anything about that day. You ingested too much and went into shock for an indefinite period of time. You just woke up after that day.