💙Bond💙

Chris

After that uncomfortable talk with Mason, the guard of the pavilion walked in saying it was breakfast time.

A putrid and disgusting food was placed down of the tiny door of my cell.

-This is disgusting.

-What? Don't you get use to the new food you'll eat for the rest of your condemned life, Mclean?.

-It's not of my favorites.

-Come on! Before, you lived as a king, sooner or later, you'll end up eating what we do. And you can't be waiting for your rich besties to bring you something eatable.

-They should. I'm here by a misunderstand. And even though don't know why at all.

-Ask your colleagues, dude. Oh wait! now you don't have any!.

-If I swallow this would you stop bothering?.

-Maybe.

-Seems something died in my dish.

-It's Betty's secret receipt, mysterious meat, with a sweet taste of her falls on feet.

The brunette took a spoon of it and lead to his mouth, tasting.

-Delicious.

-Good attempt on trying to make me throw up,bro, but let me remind you, I hosted the most illness reality in this world. Nothing of that can make me.

-Something else than food?.

-The useless in this place, and any I met along my whole life.

-That includes the girl?.

-Of course not, she's different.

-Sure, I'll pretend believing you.

-It seems you know why I'm here, so it's fair if you tell me why you too.

-That themes can't be shared.

-It won't make you worst than me.

-Well, we'll meet for lunch. My table is the nearest to the yard.

-Hey,hey,hey, ladies. Are you planning a Tea Party?. There are some criminals don't wake up yet, shut the fuck up.

-Good job Drake, you really give a worth to the strongest arm of law.

-It won't work with me.

-At least, I tried.

I went back to my bed to rest a little more until lunch time, in which time, I could exercise or come up with a plan to escape. What the hell am I saying? I don't belong here, I'm sure Tom and Jenny are cooking up something to get me out of this damn place.

I was in a mental debate again, the plans had already been failed, my month here, I had run like I was a child again.

I still haven't been able to figure it out because I don't know anything about ____. The prize was supposed to be hers. She was very far ahead in the final, in case she didn't make it, when the challenge was over, I would approach her and propose that she stay with me here in Toronto.

However, I don't even know her current whereabouts. And that drives me even more crazy. I feel that the little sanity I possess will disappear as long as I continue in this nightmare.

"Dear ___ Cooper"

I don't know the meaning of goodbye, much less the meaning of giving up. That is why, again, I write to you to steal minutes, perhaps hours, days, and years of your time. In addition to claiming again and appearing or invading your heart. Today I feel like asking you, Why don't I know anything about you? Can you continue your life without me? I'm not demanding that you answer me, I just want to see your face, these 4 weeks, our memories at camp are the only thing that make me imagine you by my side. When we could be together, like in those two months, when we met. Completely, I miss you, and I pray to my fantasies to bring you with me.

I kept the letter in my note book, and lay down waiting for the arrival of noon. On that outing, I will take the opportunity to send my poems to ___.

-Love makes us weak Mclean. You were the opposite of a loving diabetic.

-In case you didn't know my job, the fool of good deeds was Duncan, not me.

-That thing spreads as fast as a virus, it's already caught you.

-I bet your wife is the one who bosses you around at home Drake.

-....screw you Chris.

-I knew it.