💙Felony💙

Narrator

Anyone, has ever felt empty, that mix of  homesickness and guilt. But at some points in life, other people have had these emotions.

You may wonder, what am I talking about? I'm going to answer that the title is about something that has happened to us in the bonds we create with people to whom we trust everything. I'm not talking about love. But, friendship.

The long path that is the discovery of who we really are is always marked by people, who, due to circumstances in different contexts, end up joining us without asking. And those individuals, the so-called, friends.

Is this a chapter to talk about Francisco's closeness with ____ and their bond that arose when they were young? No. I regret to inform you that this is a misconception. I'm going to tell you about someone who was trusted with their secrets and ended up stabbed in the back.

A dark-skinned man was on his way to the bus station. He had little luggage but, one would think that the rest of his belongings would be in the place awaiting his arrival.

He was impatient, tapping the fabric of his pants with the palm of his hand in a 2x3 rhythm. It seemed that the long line would never move forward again.

-Beautiful day, huh?.

-Yes, there is no cloud in the sky.

-Where are you going?.

-The truth is that I still haven't decided, my relatives are in every part of America. It is very difficult to decide where I will go first.

-Don't worry, the path and the view will help you make the right decision.

-I hope so.

Finally, when he was at the door, the inspector asked him for his ticket to enter, handed it over,went up the stairs and placed his luggage on one side of the seat.

-It seems that we will be companions.

-That's how it is.

The passenger next to him took headphones out of his pocket and the music relaxed his body, making him close his eyes.

That mysterious man simply opened his briefcase. Taking a photo that had two people at a party.

He watched her so precisely, enduring and suppressing the impulses that initiated an attempt at mental revolution, it would be bad. Better said, catastrophic.

He shook his head vigorously, resting it on the back of the seat. Folding the image and hiding it in his shirt pocket. He turned to look at the window, and with a serious expression, muttered.

-I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go with you, I'm going to rebuild my life without you. But with a part of.

And it is discovered that inside the luggage there were money and jewelry. That belonged to Chris, but that Chef had stolen in order to escape from justice.