Sympathy

Chris

Finally, the waited mid day arrived. The cells opened as they were dominos.

I stretched my arms and legs and walked out with the letters on my pockets. The place of meeting,as Mason said, maybe would change my life.

The queue was extremely long, and I was looking for that idiot's edge.

-Mclean!.

-Seriously?.

-What? did you think I'd be in a dirty and disgusting edge?.

-Name a part of this horrible place, which hasn't that features.

-How fancy you're, whatever, come here and seat.

-I think I rather being stand up.

-As you prefer, whatever. I have you a purpose.

-What's it about?.

-You're not like any other man, Chris.

-Is that a love confession? since now, let me tell you I'm not gay.

-Ah, just look at you. So sexy as always, of course it's not a love confession, dumb.

-Be clear then.

-You have fame, rich, power.

-To the point, Mason.

-They locked you here, where it's somewhere you don't belong to.

-Go ahead.

-The reason isn't any. You said you were curious about why you're here. And I, my beloved friend, can give you the answer and other rewards.

-Well, what do I have to give you?.

-Help me to go out.

-You're the king of this damn prison. Wouldn't you wait for the fulfill of your sentence?.

-Humans are made of time, and unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with the righteousness of patience when I was born.

-You're asking the impossible.

-I would call it something available.

-How do you wait me to set ya free?. If you don't remember, they took away all my money and heritage assets.

-Simple. Prove your innocence, get back all of your belongings, so I get out from this fucking place and you...do what is left, because we all leave something unfinished.

-Do you really think is it so easy?.

-I don't think, I'm sure. And let me say, if we do our best, life will finally smile to us.

-I don't have anything to lose, I'm in.

-That's the attitude. Come with me, it seems you need to send it in a hurry.

-Don't even dare to read them.

-Oh they are many, seems you have poet's soul and heart of inveterate lover.

-And?.

-Nothing, it just hurts to see you became soft. My daughter and I used to watch your show.

-I can imagine.

-You've fallen so deep.

-Can we leave already?. I don't have all the day.

-Oh the love...so gross as always.

Our foots were moving towards mail's zone. An area full of bags that looked as potatoes ones with a high quantity of letters.

-Archie, how are you?.

-Oh great, I have to make double working day, and I can't go home to listen my wife's complains yet. What about you, guys?.

-Dude, seems marriage is all a matter.

-Obey me, Mclean. Save yourself as soon as you can. It's like hell in earth.

-We're already in hell, Archie.

-Sorry Mason, but I'm tired.

-Cooper Family, Tucuman, Argentina.

-What can I say, bro? Don't you get tired of writing?.

-I thought mails were private.

-You're not allowed to complain about. Made the law, made the cheat. You're not so mean. I'm new but I'd like to know why are you here.

-Mine's short, someday if I'm in mood, I'll tell you, but his is large and complicated.

-It's surprising since you were famous and so sad they cancelled your work.

-Cameras love me, all was due to that bastards.

-Who we owe the pleasure to?.

-Federico and Esteban.

-It's like a square of love.

-Opened relationships became trend this century.

-He got the eye in someone he shouldn't.

-Shut up, Mason. You don't know anything.

-Four man behind a girl? Come on, Chris. All this issue is so weird.

-Just send it, could you?.

-Thanks for nothing.

Going away, now our goal was finding the squade of the fool who's now my friend. I've mentioned he was like a king, but I guess my arrival was the perfect opportunity to make him escape.

-Act chill, and don't even think fighting against my buddies.

-Honestly, I'm not gonna talk to anyone if I don't want.

-Good answer, now don't ruin it.

-Fire, bro!.

-Fire?.

-All monarch has a nickname. It's the reason why I'm here.

-Why is the television fox here?.

-Calm down, boys, He's part of us.

-How is that?.

-I'll just say...we've more in common than you could imagine.