💙Inquisition💙

Francisco

Flashback

I woke up without understanding where I was. My eyes opened and my whole body hurt.

I heard the other campers' voices and sobs in the environment. I turned to discover who was crying, and realized was ___'s mother.

I tried to get down of the gurney but the rescue team held me. The parents of my smurf were upset and I couldn't see ___ wake up.

The police arrived and all those who were there started to fear.

-Stay where you are.

-We've received an anonymous complaint about someone that tried to put in risk all of your lives.

-But who would do something like that?.

-Federico Smith, you'll come with us.

-What? I didn't do anything.

-There is evidence about your crimes already, so stop pretending to be innocent.

-I'm not going with you.

He started to run away, towards the forest trying to hide.

-Catch him.

The officers started to follow him, then we heard something that scared us worst.

-Please help! ___ doesn't breath!.

The last thing I remember is the noise of  the ambulance taking her and her parents away. The lawyers took us back to our country that night. The next morning, I was informed  ___ had died.

That was the most painful sunrise I've lived in my few 17 years. I spent it crying all the day in my bedroom, when in the night, my mom brought some food.

-I thought you'd may be hungry.

-I'm okay, mom.

-No, you're not. And I can understand, you were besties.

-For me, she was something else.

-Sometimes...we met people but it doesn't mean their destiny is going to be tied with ours.

-Which hurts me the most, is I confessed myself. I told her how I felt, in the most corny place of the world. In international television.

-We move without thinking, maybe you did it for that.

-You saw the show, the host forced me.

-Even by doing it, you set yourself free.

-I know, but now, I'd never know which would be her answer.

-You can give her a last goodbye. We shouldn't leave things unfinished.

-There's something doesn't let me calm.

-What's it?.

-Federico was defendant by causing disasters at the camp.

-He deserved it, didn't him?.

-Yes, but that idiot isn't so smart to hack the controls of the island.

-For now, the only thing you can do is to be by ___'s side as you've done since become friends. Even if it isn't as the way you'd wish.

She kissed my forehead and got out my room. I couldn't go to the wake for her parents' hate. I always was in her house when they weren't.

In Wednesday' morning, I wore my suit I was planning to wear for the graduation. I wanted to invite her, but that wouldn't be possible again. I sighed looking in the mirror, and walked to the cementery where one of ___'s friends told me was going to be buried.

I arrived on time, by the sides her relatives and the priest who was close to them, making a prayer. I wasn't welcome, as always.

-Before try to expulse me, let me say I have as much rights as you.

-What are you talking about? You know you're not welcome since you ruined our daughter's relationship with Esteban.

-Whether you like or not, she chose me as her friend. And no one of you, understood her as I did.

-You're a bastard and hypocrit.

-Call me as you prefer, Mrs. Cooper. You're not better than me.

I approached until being close to the coffin and dropped the bunch of flowers I bought

-I don't think, this' the end. I promise you'll be always alive in my memories, pictures and especially in my heart.