💙Sorrow💙

Narrator

All human, at any point of their life, has experienced something which hurt them.

We live in a reality designed by our minds, that brave attitude of our subconscious, which many times inside want to take care, and their purpose is to protect us from what we fear. Anything that will damage us.

And unfortunately, when it comes, we realize that have lived in that lie our brain built, didn't worth. Because everybody is happy when their environment is red as roses. And regrets in the deep of their soul, when misfortune appears in a fantasy world.

___'s parents, lived in that way. They loved their daughter. But didn't get along with her freedom and teenager spirit. Who was guilt? She's 17. It's necessary to let young people live as they want. And allow them to decide which actions and attitudes they'll use to face universe adversities.

Besides, they don't. Her childhood was the best stage they lived together. She was always smiling, and never was apsent in anything. In each hobby, she was there, and that made them proud of her.

She was a role model. The daughter anyone would love to have. Although, children grow up, and when they do, it's not something parents can stop or censor.

This marriage started to get troubles. ___ took some distances from sunday's costum, going to the church, from her fellows who wanted to communicate the works of God. To say, "this' not for me". 

She went away, thinking that would fix everything. That her progenitors would understand her thoughts and feelings and would let her in piece. But they insisted.

And now, they cry the death of ___ Cooper.