8

March 15, 2023

Charlie's POV

I woke up at six and got ready for my flight.

I pack the last of my things and Jayden picks me up at eight

I pack the last of my things and Jayden picks me up at eight. She drops me off at the airport and helps me get my things out of the trunk.

"You fly back on Monday," she asks.

"Yeah, we're using Sunday as a day to explore and get ready to leave. I'll text you my stuff. I still gotta book it and all that."

"Sounds good. Have fun and bring me back something maybe?"

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do."

I grab my things and walk into the airport. I go through security and stop at the Starbucks. I head to my gate and sit on my phone while I wait to board. When I land in Texas, I text Dalton.

Char <3: just landed
Char <3: where are you?

Dalt <3: baggage claim, waiting for you as Jesse promised
Dalt <3: but maybe hurry up a little? Tanner's antsy to see you again

I laugh and put my phone in my bag. I head to baggage claim and grab my suitcase. I look around and see Dalton waving at me. I smile and walk over to the guys.

"Oh, this is gonna be the best weekend ever," Dalton says, hugging me.

"You said that last time," I laugh.

We pull apart and Tanner hugs me from behind.

"Hi, Tanner."

"Hi, Charlie."

Dalton walks over to Jesse and we head to the buses. We head to the hotel and take our stuff to the rooms before heading to the field. I hang out with Madison and Heather while the guys practice for a few hours to get used to the field. We head back to the hotel and Dalton and I get ready for our date.

 We head back to the hotel and Dalton and I get ready for our date

Dalton and I leave and head to the restaurant. After dinner, Dalton and I go for a walk in the park. We walk to a clearing and Dalton kisses my cheek before getting on one knee.