11

March 30, 2023

Charlie's POV

My alarm went off at nine and I got a shower. I got dressed and ready for the day.

I grabbed a dark grey sweater from my closet and made some breakfast

I grabbed a dark grey sweater from my closet and made some breakfast. I did my two classes and went to Target. One of my classmates got me a Target gift card as an engagement gift and I need some things for Savannah but I don't get paid until next week. I stopped at Starbucks and got some coffee. I pick up what I need and head to Ulta to pick up an order. Jayden called and asked me to pick up an order for her since she's covering a shift and it's the last day for her to get it.

"I just got off the phone with them. I changed to pick-up person to you online and got it confirmed with them at the store."

"You're lucky I love you," I say, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yeah, yeah. They close at seven and I'm here until eight."

"Do you want me to drop it off with you or do you wanna get it when you come over tomorrow?"

"Can you bring it to campus? It's the boots for that trip I'm taking with my parents this weekend and I wanna spray them with the spray."

"Yeah, I can do that. Do you want me to bring you dinner?"

"Please? I forgot my card in my room."

"What would you like?"

"Just Arby's. My usual please."

"Yep. Don't worry about paying me back either."

"No, I'm gonna Venmo you. Plus a little extra as a thank you for doing this."

"Then don't get mad when I spoil the shit out of you for your birthday."

"Fine."

I pull into the parking lot of the mall and turn off my car.

"Alright, I'm at the mall. I'll see you in an hour or so."

"Later."

I end the call and head inside. I head to Carhartt and walk to the register.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up an order for Jayden Morris," I tell the worker.

She disappears to the back and I look around. She comes back a few minutes later and sets the bag on the counter.

"I just need to see some ID," she says.

I pull my ID from my wallet and show it to her.

"You're all good. Have a good one."

"Thanks, you too."

I head out to my car and drive to Arby's. I get the food and head to campus. I grab everything and head to the campus store.