Chapter Ten- How The Talk Went

The next morning  I get dressed in my new style, that's very different then anything I've ever worn. It's not tomboyish or baggy. And not rebellious and colorful like my scene queen look. For the first time in my life, I feel and look like a girl.

Addison walks out of the bathroom and says, "Tell me everything! How did it go? Are you dating? Did you kiss?"

"It was awkward and sad at first but once we sorted out our feelings..." Addison cuts me off.

"What do you mean 'our' feelings?"

"Zack told me he likes me too and that he's sorry for being such a jerk to me for so long."

"So did you kiss, are you dating?!" she asks excitedly.

"Yes!" I say.

I open my door to find Zack standing outside and looking so cute like always, "Hey, babe, are you ready for our first day as a couple?"

I smile and hug him then say, "I'm nervous because I don't know what Bailey and Cody will say. But I suspect they'll be happy for us since they pretty much helped us get together."

"I'm nervous too Ali," he tells me softly.

Zack and I head to the sky deck to hang out before his shift at the smoothie bar, we come out holding hands.  Walking over to the smoothie bar we sit down and our friends join us.

"So how are...wow Alissa, you look different! And you really changed a lot since last night!" Cody says in shock.

"I know. And it was your idea remember?"

"I know it was dude. Now, how did it all go?"

"I finally got my wish Cody, your brother and I are finally dating!"

"I'm so glad you two are finally together now I can go back to my plan with Bailey."

"Hey, guys. How did everything go?" Bailey asks me.

Before I can reply Zack says, "Me and my woman are official now. She's my girlfriend!"

"Oh, Zack and Alissa, I'm really happy for you two! Now, we need to work on helping me with my crush."

"Yeah, I think we all know who that is except him of course," I say nodding at Cody who's looking at a notebook feverishly writing and crossing things out.