06. How Dare He

Just another normal day at school passed. As I was getting ready for tution, a message popped on the screen of my phone.

My face lit up after reading the name.

"Hey"-Rishi

I smiled like a fool.

"Hey" I replied.

"Give me my jacket back" He texted.

"Which jacket" I replied teasing him as I knew exactly what jacket he was talking about.

"The one I gave you at school" He said.

"Forget it. It's mine now" I said.

"Please" He texted me with pleading eye emoji.

"No" I texted back with the face with tongue out emoji.

"Fine" He texted being done and I knew he was annoyed.

"You coming today?" I asked him

"Yeah of course I will. If I don't, mata shree will kick me out of the house and send me" He texted with two laughing emojis.

"K" I texted back.

"See you then" He texted.

"Yeah see you" I texted back.

I arranged my books for tution, took my bag and ran downstairs. I sprayed some perfume because obviously we need to smell good at all times. After that I took my Activa keys and water bottle and headed out of the house.

I locked the house as I was the only one present at that time. Both my parents are working so it's just me during the day time. As for my brother, he is at his hostel. He is in third year of engineering and only comes home during weekends or festivals or vacation.

I reached tution on time. Everyone was already sitting. I saw a spot for me in between Dhvanil and Vansh so I sat there.

Our teacher was running late so, no one was actually studying.

I took out my books and started solving some trigonometry questions.

"Ohh you're doing trigonometry" Dhvanil said peeping into my book.

"Yeah" I said smiling.

Dhvanil was like an older brother to me. He also considered me as his own sister as he didn't have any siblings.

"Rishi can you help me out in this question" I asked calling him as he was sitting next to Dhvanil.

"Yes wait" He said coming towards me.

"Why do you always ask Rishi to help you out" Vansh said teasing me.

"Because he is smart" I said in a DUH tone.

"Well, we are not dumb either. For your kind information madam I scored 92 percent in my boards" He said.

"Well then you help me instead of him" I said.

"No no" He said. "Take help from your Rishi only" He said.

'Your Rishi' - these two words of Vansh made me blush.

Rishi's Point of View:

I came to tution today but Parthi was not there yet. I sat on my place waiting for her.

Dhvanil and Vansh came about 5 minutes after me and Dhvanil sat beside me. I looked at him indicating him to leave that space for Parthi but he just smirked making me annoyed.

Soon after, she came looking absolutely cute and adorable. She was wearing a pink tank top with full sleeves and light blue skinny jeans. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and a few flicks of her hair fell on her face making her look even more cute.