11. Results Out?!

"Hehe ab mai itna bhi kuch khaas nahi-" The voice from the television came as both mine and my brother's eyes were fixed on the screen, watching the cartoon Shinchan.

"Grow up you both will you" The voice of our dad came into hearing.

We both ignored him and continued watching the television.

"Tsk" Me and Bhai said in unison as our dad switched off the television.

"You both are not kids that you'll watch cartoon all day" Dad said in a kind of scolding tone.

"It's a Sunday dad" I said whining to him.

"Yeah, atleast let us enjoy a holiday" My brother agreed with me.

"Are you both kids that you watch cartoon?" He asked us.

"Dad, there is no age for watching cartoon" My brother protested.

"Besides Shinchan is not just a cartoon, it's an emotion" I continued after my brother.

"Enough you both" Dad raised his voice a bit. "You both are grown ups" He scolded further while me and Bhai just pouted.

"Krishna you are about to graduate you do know that right" He said turning to my brother.

"Yes dad I know" He said in a low voice.

"What are you planning to do further?" Dad asked him.

"Further I will just eat lunch and scroll through my phone and take Parthi out for a drive in the evening" My brother said, narrating his plans for today to our father.

"I was not talking about your plans for toady you idiot I was talking about your future plans" Dad said scolding him.

"Ohh I thought you were asking about my today's plan" My brother said.

"Tell me what have you thought" Dad said glaring at him.

Ahh! How I wish mom would just read my mind and get me some popcorn, it's an interesting scene going on in front of me.

"Complete my graduation of course what else" My brother said playfully but instead earned a light smack from our dad.

"After graduation" Dad said being serious.

I gulped seeing his seriousness because I know I am next in line after bhai.

"Do you want to do masters or join our company?" Dad asked him.

"Well, you know dad I am still young and I want to gain some experience before" Bhai said.

"I know that dear that's why I am asking you to join as an intern first" Dad started explaining him as I also listened to him carefully.

"You can intern at our company first, you can get to know how everything works. I am not asking you to take over my position right away. I know you're still not ready for it yet, although I know you're excellent and you'll do even better than me. I want you to get comfortable with the environment and gain some experience before taking over the company" Dad explained to him as he took in every word carefully.

"Yes dad, I'll intern first and then I'll learn everything gradually" Bhai said with determination while our father looked at him proudly.

"And now you princess-" Dad stared speaking and I knew it was my turn for the lecture.

Dad started speaking but my brother cut him in between.

"Dad that's not fair, you call me by my name but always call her as princess" Bhai sulked while I just passed him a teasing smile.