09. Preparation Or Confession

Parthi's Point of View:

It's only a month left for my boards exam. I'm feeling nervous. I don't know how the exam paper is going to be.

I an very anxious about my exams. It's not the exam that makes me worried but the anxiety for the exam that makes me worried more than I should be.

Amidst all the anxiety and nervousness, I had the support from all my near and dear ones. My family and friends provided their constant support through their sweet and motivating words.

All my friends helped me in clearing my doubts whenever I had any. They would always come over to my house to cheer me up.

I didn't meet them often now as I was staying at home and preparing for my exams.

I always asked Rishi to help me as he was the one who was staying the closest to my house. Besides he had promised to help me in my studies always. Not just studies but for anything.

Rishi's Point of View:

As her board exams were approaching, she began to be more nervous. You couldn't blame her though. Boards exams are such a thing that can make anyone nervous and Parthi was no exception.

She asked me to help her in preparing for her boards which I gladly accepted. She would call me at random times of the day to ask a doubt or if she couldn't get the answer to a particular question right.

She is really possessive regarding her studies and she should be. She doesn't like to waste her time which could have been utilised for studying.

My mind always drifted to her thoughts. The subconscious thinking about her always made me smile unknowingly. In these passing days my feelings have gotten stronger than ever.

I wanted to confess to her as soon as possible.

A part of my mind always told me to confess to her about it all. God! Only I know how I was able to control myself from not telling her about my feelings.

I don't know if my teenage hormones are pushing me or it's something else but I always feel a strong urge to just tell her all the truth about my feelings towards her even if she doesn't reciprocate the same feelings towards me.

"Let's go visit Parthi today" Vansh said breaking the trail of my thoughts about her.

"Yeah let's go" Dhvanil and Prachi said in unison.

"Yeah" I said. "Also let's get flowers for her" I proposed the idea.

"Bro we are going there to wish her luck for her exams due from next week and you are thinking about buying flowers for her. Are you planning to confess to her or what?" Dhvanil said teasingly with a smirk on his face.

"Wait! Hold up! Rishi has a crush on Parthi!?" We heard the voice of Prachi.

Uh oh! She wasn't supposed to know.

I just glared at Dhvanil who just spilled my secret in front of her.

"Umm. Yeah" I said awkwardly.

"Why didn't you guys tell me then" She asked glaring at all of us.

"See you weren't supposed to know about it" Vansh said.

"Why" She again asked angrily. "Do you guys even consider me as your friend?"

"Of course" Dhvanil said.

"Then why wasn't I informed about it?" She asked.

"You would've just spilled it to her since you can't keep a secret" Vansh said adding fuel to the fire.