22. Outburst

Rishi's Point of View:

It was 5 minutes since the bell hand rung and Parthi was still not here. Usually, she is present in our class within two minutes after the bell rings.

Soon after, she came.

"You are late" Prachi said in a teacher's tone.

"Why are you late today. Usually you reach early no" Dhvanil said.

"Yeah I do. But today, my new friends were asking me to have lunch with them" She said.

New friends? Does she mean that boy from the morning.

"New friends huh. Are you gonna replace us" Vansh asked.

"Of course not. Nobody can take you guys' place" She said. And it somewhat gave me relief from my jealousy.

But like of course no one can take our place. DUH!

"Okay let's eat I'm starving" Harshit said.

"So, bhabhi. What did your mom give you in tiffin today" Harshit asked her.
(Bhabhi- sister in law)

This guy I swear. I've told him not to tease her by calling her bhabhi. But he just doesn't listen.

"Harshit I've told you not to call me that" She whined.

"And I've also told you I will call you that" He protested.

"Rishi tell him not to call me that" She complained to me.

"Rishi tell her I will call her that" Harshit also said.

"Shut up both of you" I said but it came out a bit cold. She might have felt hurt.

Shit. She was hurt I could see it on her face.

Fuck. I messed up. I'll have to make up for it later on.

"Umm. Let's eat otherwise the break will be over" Prachi broke the suffocating silence that was there.

Thank you for this Prachi. I really owe you a big one for this.

Wait. I am also hurt. I am jealous. Shouldn't she be the one to console me.

But whatever the situation is, I can't hurt her just because I am hurt.

No. This won't work. I will make it up to her.

But first, I need my own consolation and solace.

Parthi's Point of View:

We all had eaten our lunch, however, Rishi had not spoken to me the entire time.

I was looking at him from time to time but he was just ignoring me.

I don't know how I offended this guy or I don't know he is taking the revenge of what previous life. But this guy is seriously ignoring me.

It's getting too much now. I'll seriously cry. I can bear everything but his ignorance.

Now, since we had our lunch, we were walking towards the school ground.

We always do this. After eating, we sit and talk in the ground. I don't know why but it just feels good.

We all were walking towards the ground. Prachi, Dhvanil and Vansh were walking in front and me, Rishi and Harshit were walking at the back.

I was in between both the boys and Rishi was to my right.

Okay. Now I need my answers. I can't keep it in myself anymore. I turned my face towards Rishi.

"Rishi I want to talk to you" I said in a low voice that only he can hear me.