14. Confession

Rishi's Point of View:

"Done" Prachi said as soon as I picked up the phone.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Anything for the happiness of my friends" She said.

"Okay then I'll get the preparations starting" I said.

"Yep. All the best" She said.

"Thanks" I said and cut the call.

Parthi's Point of View:

*sigh* I sighed.

"Why are you sighing?" Bhai asked me.

I looked at him and-
*sigh* I sighed again.

"What's going on in your mind?" He asked me again.

"I don't know bhai I just feel like something is going to happen" I said.

"Good or bad?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I just... have been feeling weird " I said.

"Why? And about what?" He asked me again.

"I feel like they are acting weird and suspicious" I spoke.

"They?" He said.

"Prachi and the others" I said.

"Why so?" He asked me.

"It's just... we never celebrated their results but we are celebrating mine" I said.

"So what's wrong with that isn't it a good thing?" He said.

"Yeah but-" I said.

"But what?" He cut me off in between.

"But I feel like something's cooking. Like they're behaving weird" I said.

"How are they behaving weird?" He asked me.

"Like... I don't know how but I just feel like they're behaving weird. Like they haven't been teasing me lately, ever since my results, they have almost stopped shipping me and Rishi" I said.

"So? Isn't it a good thing? Weren't you the one who would complaint about Dhvanil and Vansh teasing you both. And now that they've stopped, you're complaining about it" He said.

"Tsk. You won't understand. Just let it be" I said in an irritated tone.

"Why won't I understand?" He asked me.

"Bro. You've never had a girlfriend nor a crush right? So you'll not understand this feeling" I said.

"Yeah. You're right. I don't have a girlfriend or a crush but how can I not understand it?" He asked being confused.

"It's just about the feelings bhai. You just won't. There's no logical explanation to that. If you want to understand then get a girlfriend" I said.

"I don't need a girlfriend" He said proudly.

"But I need a bhabhi" I said.
(But I need a sister in law)

"Well you gotta wait for that then. Not happening anytime soon" He said, smiling sarcastically.

"You know there are girls who like you and want to be together with you" I said.

"Yes there are. But I don't feel the same for them. For two people to be together, their feelings must be the same. If they don't feel the same for each other, there is no point being together" He said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"And anyways, 36 aayengi 36 jaayengi, meri wali toh mummy layengi" He said.
(And anyways, 36 girls will come and 36 girls will go but my girl will be brought by my mother)