After the storm

"You know how rockers are!" there was a laugh from somewhere outside of his warm coziness.

Eren pulled the blankets tighter. His mind fuzzy, began to slip back into sleep. Had he had a dream? Was there a storm? A kiss? He hummed softly as he was on the cusp of drifting off again.

"Leave him the fuck alone! Kids been up all night." Levi growled.

"Erwin wants him!" Whined the other voice.

"I don't care if the fucking pope wants him, you're leaving him alone! Now scram!" Levi's voice rose slightly. Eren giggled as he heard the footsteps scatter away.

He rolled over, looking toward his door. It was closed. The last thing he recalled from last night, or early this morning really, was Levi kissing him. Then, Levi holding him until he fell asleep.

Levi, had he slept? What time was it? Eren stretched waiting for the ravenette to open his door. It remained closed.

Sleep having been forgotten, Eren got up. He picked up his phone. It was early afternoon! The device was fully charged setting on his desk. He didn't recall plugging it in. But, storms made him do weird shit! He shrugged.

He answered a text from Krista, one from Armin, then he saw he had several from Erwin. Each one asking him if he was awake yet. The last one informed him that his boss, benefactor, what ever he was, wanted to see him in his office as soon as possible.

Quickly, Eren stripped out of his clothing. He was still in the tee shirt and pants he wore on stage! Opening the door, with his towel and shower bag clutched in one hand, he locked eyes with Levi! The smaller male was stocking shelves across from Eren's room. Levi blushed then turned away, yet Eren saw his eyes drop low. Eren chuckled to himself.

"Hey, thanks for last night." He called.

From the corner of his eyes he saw Connie, Marco and Jean near the hallway entrance. They all looked shocked at Eren's words. Levi said nothing as Eren ducked into the bathroom. He showered in record speeds, made sure to wrap the towel around his waist, before going back to his room.

He didn't see Levi, which disappointed him a bit. Grabbing a pair of pants and a clean tee, he dressed before walking out again. Jean looked up at him. He had a basket on one arm which he was filling with stuff for the kitchen.

"What did Levi do for you last night?" He demanded.

Eren grinned. "Kept me company." He winked as he walked past. Jean glared after him.

Out in the hall, Eren almost ran into Levi. They both stopped to stare at the other. Levi held up a plate in one hand and a cup of steaming coffee in the other. Eren bit his lip.

"You do know you don't have to make me food, right?" He asked feeling a little guilty.

Levi glanced away. He held the stuff higher. "I know, so d, don't get used to it, b, brat." He demanded.

Eren smiled as he took the food. Glancing back he saw they were alone for the moment. He kissed Levi's cheek.

"Only twice, I think you might be getting used to me." He teased.

Straightening up he looked more serious. "Honestly, thanks. I probably wouldn't eat if you didn't do this for me." He offered.

His teal eyes shimmered over the span of the club. They went up toward where Erwin's office was, out of sight from them.

"Some people came by this morning." Connie said appearing at the end of the hall.

"Two men went into Erwin's office. When they came out, boss looked pissed." Marco added.