A good morning

⚠️ smut⚠️

The day of the concert dawned with a soft golden glow. The light pierced Eren's eyelids. He groaned, reaching for a pillow. None were on the bed. His hand searched around, where were the blankets? He growled.

"Levi, I swear..." A heavy weight fixed diesel on his naked back.

"You better not." Levi chuckled, slapping Eren's bare ass.

Eren did a push up on the bed. Levi hung on to his shoulders. Eren flopped over. He bounced back to the bed, now with Levi sitting on his crotch. Eren ran his hands up the sides of Levi's legs.

"You look good in the morning." He smiled up at his boyfriend.

Levi ran his hands over Eren's bare chest. "Yeager?" He hissed out the name.

"Oh no!" Eren bemoaned. He draped one hand under his head. The other he used to toy with Levi's legs.

"Eren." The small ravenette amended.

"Mmm?" Eren arched a brow as he found the growing hard appendage between his lovers legs.

"If I asked you to, I don't know, disappear for a few days, would you?" Levi wanted to know.

"You coming with me?" Eren asked. Instead of answering, Levi shook his head.

Eren caught the small waist. He flipped them over, pinning Levi under him. He knew the man could get away, if he really wanted to.

"Then no." Eren said.

He stole a good morning kiss from the pursed lips. Eren was about to push himself out of bed, when strong legs wrapped around his mid section.

"That's what I thought." Levi snarled.

Eren caught the man's wrists. He pressed them to the bed over the dark head. Eren lowered his mouth, as if he were going to kiss Levi. At the last second, he dipped his head sideways. Finding the tender flesh along Levi's neck and collar bone, Eren rained small kisses there.

He twisted about, sucking lightly to the sweet spot near Levi's neck that made him moan out Eren's name. Eren ran his free hand along the naked body. He knew Levi planned for this. They would fuck then shower before heading to the club. Eren was all to willing to play along.

He toyed with the hard nubs on the man's chest. Licking and sucking them as his tongue twirled around each one in turned. Lower, Eren kissed over Levi's rock hard abs. He left tiny bites in his pale skin. Eren was still able to hold Levi's hands down, but he no longer wanted to. He brought his full attention to the smaller man's groin.

Cupping one hand under Levi's balls, Eren massaged them together. Levi curled his fingers around the headboard of the bed. He moaned, bucking his hips upwards. Eren let the thickened cock slip through his grasp. He watched Levi pleasure himself in his loose grip, then he pressed one shoulder down, holding Levi's hips down.

Eren licked at the tip of the cock, now even with his mouth. Levi was willing to HD his own hips still, s his back arched from the sensations Eren sent through his body. Eren cut open the slit with his tongue. The taste was sweet but salty. Just like Levi, Eren thought to himself.

He licked at the smooth, stretched skin. Letting the taste fill his mouth. No one took better care of their body, than Levi did. Not a speck of hair marred his throbbing manhood. Eren was still sending Shockwave of pleasure through Levi's body as he massaged the balls in his free hand. Slowly, Eren ran his other hand down to the base of the cock.

Levi made no attempt to stop his lover, or switch places with them. Erne knew he wouldn't, not until he came down Eren's throat. By then, Eren would be dripping wet for the man! Levi allowed Eren his own pleasure time. He knew Eren doing this, also turned the teen on.