Levi

"Do you have all your stuff?" Erwin asked as they walked out of the sub shop.

Eren had picked up a backpack that he had left with Armin and his grandfather. Erwin had frowned when he saw how little the kid had. Eren shrugged the pack onto one shoulder while he carried the guitar case on the other.

"Um, yeah, this is it." He muttered.

"Fine, fine. Come along." Erwin led them through town.

He got to the shipping center where he was suppose to pick up the supplies. It was only after the workers, four in total, carried out huge boxes each that Erwin saw his problem. He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I will kill him myself!" he growled under his breath.

"Eren, watch over this, don't touch it!" He cautioned holding out a finger.

"I have to make a call." Erwin muttered walking a few paces away, just out of ear shot of the boy watching him.

Eren glanced around. He wondered if these huge boxes were all cleaning supplies. Who ordered this much cleaning supplies? What if this bartender had some sort of underground crap going on. These could be drugs. Was this wise?

"Honestly, once you meet him, you will understand. It really is all cleaning products. I guess this company was going out of business. Levi loves this brand." Erwin said as he walked back up to Eren.

"I called for a ride, Moblit will be here in twenty to pick us up. He just laughed when I told him." Erwin shook his head.

Eren sat down on the curb. He hated to wait. Pulling his guitar out he began to strum it. Erwin looked down at him. Eren glanced back.

"What?" He asked.

"For that being your means of support, you don't take very good care of it." Erwin pointed out the dents, scratches and other marks on the guitar.

"Well, I don't know much about taking care of it, or playing it really." Eren sighed.

"This guy I met when my parents first kicked me out, he gave me a few lessons, taught me how to play since I could already sing. He passed away, I inherited this." He shrugged as if to say what else was I to do.

Erwin sat next to him on the curb. "I used to play the violin. You need a cleaning cloth..."

They spent the twenty minutes talking about music, caring for an instrument or what types of things they liked to listen too. Before Eren knew it a huge black SUV pulled up before them. A person leaned out the passenger side window to glare down at Erwin.

"The runt ordered all of this!" they cried.

"There's more around back." Erwin laughed.

It took about ten minutes to get everything loaded. Eren sat in the middle seats with the auburn haired person. They kept starring at him.

"Hange, this is Eren. I hired him to play Sunday through Thursday at the grill." Erwin introduced them.

"You're tall. Cool eyes! I wonder..." Hange began.

"We do not experiment on people." The driver stated in a board tone. Eren recalled Erwin saying his name was Moblit. Apparently he was Hange's handler.

"You're no fun!" Hange cackled as they swiped a hand at the driver.

Hange talked no stop all the way to the Nightclub. Eren had a bit of a headache from listening to them. They didn't appear to have a volume control! His ears rang once he stepped out of the car for the silence that followed.