Excursion

It was during our first grade when we first went to a riverside flower garden for our excursion. As it was our first excursion of our lives, naturally all the kids were hyper active, giving a hard time to the already stressed out teachers.

Me and Jimin as usual, kept holding each other's hand throughout the whole bus ride and even when we were in the garden, learning the names of the flowers.

Jungkook was there with us too, but more involved with his own group of friends. I knew one of them, jhope was his name. All our teachers were really fond of him, gave him a name sunshine.

Jungkook was really popular among us even back then, being in his group of friends meant a lot. And of course, Jimin had a special place as they were cousins.

Jimin was a lot more bold than me, all the girls and boys would listen to him, unless they want Jimin to rip their hair off, and trust me, an angry Jimin would definitely do that.

Jimin and jungkook were close, but they would behave like typical brothers, always at each other's neck with their bare claws, they never agreed on the same thing together just so they can get an excuse to fight with each other. But at the same time, they cared for each other deeply.

Me and Jungkook only talked the day jimin introduced him to me. We met each other a lots of time after that, simply because I was always with Jimin and Jimin was always fighting with him for some reason.

But me and Jungkook never made a conversation. He would acknowledge me of course, but just with a mere glance and then he would go back to minding his own business.

And yes, still, I would  always admire him.

That day, on our excursion, as we were playing with ball, I was assigned to bring the ball back once it went deep into the bush. I went there running to get that ball, but being the most clumsy girl I am, I slipped and managed to get a cut on my left knee .

I sat there alone and cried, holding my knee for 4-5 mins I guess. I wanted to go to my mom, I even called for her as long as I remember.

And then, again , he came .

" I was wondering why u r so late"
Jungkook spoke normally as he sat beside me to inspect my wound. I was still crying and I could tell that my face was a mess.

"Let's go to miss Mia"
And with that he sat in front of me and took me on his back.

"Let's go to miss Mia" And with that he sat in front of me and took me on his back

That day, for the first time, I got introduced to Jungkook's scent. At that time, I just liked his scent , but now as I think about it, it was actually my favourite scent.