Beach 2

Taevy's POV

Beneath the moon's glow and the caress of a soft breeze, Jungkook enveloped me in a warm embrace, securing me gently atop his legs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging to him, fearful he might vanish like a whisper in the wind.

We kept looking at each other, until I accidentally spoke,

"You are so beautiful", Realizing my boldness, heat rushed to my cheeks, and I shyly cast my eyes downward.

His laughter, gentle and comforting, filled the air as he drew me closer, my head finding solace in the curve of his neck. His hand softly caressed my back, soothing me.

"Feeling shy, my princess?" he teased.

I closed my eyes, pulling him closer, wishing to dissolve into him and escape the world. He cradled me tenderly, as one might hold something precious.

A few minutes passed, and when I looked up, his eyes were already on mine. he was looking at me.

"I wanna kiss you, Taevy!"

 He declared, his voice clear and earnest. My heart thumped audibly in response.

"Can I kiss you, Taevy?"

I raised my head from his neck and looked into his eyes. Our faces inches apart, his fingers came to rub on my flushed, warm cheekbones. I nodded ever so slowly.

He leaned in, our lips a whisper apart, his warm mint breath lulling me into a tranquil daze as my eyes got drowsy, half-closing without me noticing.

he speaks against my lips very so sweetly but with a dominating tone,

"With this kiss, Kim Taevy, you become mine forever," he murmured, a promise woven between our imminent embrace.

I nodded urgently, my heart yearning for his touch, for the closeness only he could offer. I needed him close, his lips on mine, and his arms holding me against his body.

I needed him more than I expected at this point.

Jungkook did not make me wait, as his lips touched mine the next minute.

Under the moonlight, surrounded by the gentle breeze and the silence of the forest, we shared a kiss that made us feel like we were travelling while sitting on the clouds.

He made me forget about my surroundings as his grip tightened around my waist. 

The moment we tasted each other, was the moment I realized, he did not need to tell me,

I was willing to be his for the rest of my life.