Jk's party 3

Taevy's pov
I, with a very absent mind, put my hand on top of his big one that was resting on my tummy.

I was not afraid, I was not flustered but I could feel my heart missing beats the moment my eyes fell on the mirror in front of me. Reflecting both of us, and his eyes that were looking straight into mine through the mirror.

He was looking breathtaking to say the least.

I was admiring him with my both eyes, his beauty almost blinded me until his voice came to save it,"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

And my heart dropped, I could feel my eyes welling up instantly too.

Maybe that invitation card was a mistake, he didn't want me here. Of course he wouldn't. I'm just an average girl, I'm nothing like the girls who has the same class as him or at least as beautiful as them.

Oh! Jimin would be so disappointed, he went through so much to make me look at least presentable with this beautiful expensive dress.

But all of my thoughts came to an abrupt stop as jungkook turned me to face him with a swift move, like I weighed nothing for him.

He passed the wine glass to a waiter who happened to be right beside him right at that moment and allowed the now free hand to join his other one on my waist as he pulled me closer to him, our faces inches apart.

And he wasn't drunk, his breath smelled fresh and was actually making me feel drunk. I could feel my whole body on fire and yet I haven't even smelled a drink the entire evening.

He didn't say anything as he pulled me on the dance floor. Both my hands on both sides of his chest, his hands on my hips, our faces inches apart, his eyes boring into my face as I was looking hypnotised, staring right back into his eyes. I was moving with his rhythm, the party music long lost for me, I let his hands and body control every movement of my body as we danced through the night on the dance floor.

Camera flashes going on and off around us. Some people whistling, some of them gossiping. Jk only hold onto me the whole night. Our body attached to each other and his hands never leaving my waist as he managed to get these words settled inside my head,
" your right place is here in my arms beautiful, not there in the dark corner"

Jk didn't drink the whole time I was with him. He knew I was a minor and offered me sweets and juices only. He tested me like a fragile child, but his tight grip on my waist and his body attached to mine was making sure that he wanted a lot, but was only controlling himself. And in the end, he couldn't stop himself from voicing it out,

" you are looking so beautiful in this pretty little dress that I chose for you, that I so wish you were ready, for me to kiss the living day lights out of you"

So, the parcel that arrived this morning with the card wasn't from jimin, it was actually from the Jeon Jungkook.

He wanted me in his party, in his arms, wearing the pretty dress he chose for me.

And he sounded so happy when he said,
" you are mine, only mine"