Instrgram 3

I couldn't sleep that night from all the notifications I received all night, new followers, new likes, tons of dm , I was getting crazy with all of it. So I turned my phone off and went to sleep with peace, finally .

Next day , the moment I stepped on the school ground, people attacked me like bees. They wanted me to follow them back, some of them wanted to ask why I haven't seen their texts yet.

All of it because of Jimin's idea. I wanted to throw him off of a cliff. But the main culprit was just beside me, laughing like crazy. Jin was kind enough to show me a brighter side of this incident. And I was almost about to believe him until I sensed the whole class turned into pin drop silence.

I looked around me for a good minute. Everyone was looking at someone behind my back. So I turned around too.

I was awestruck, to say the least.

In front of me, was standing a breath taking beauty, Jeon Jungkook himself

He was all sweaty and was breathing heavily. It was evident that he was coming back from his basketball practice.

My train of thoughts and concentration of admiring his beauty came to an abrupt stop once he spoke loudly,
" Kim Taevy"

I could feel my heart stop. Everyone looked at me and I could hear some people whispering.

But my eyes were only stuck on him,
" I need you to come with me for some paper works"

I couldn't even move one finger. That was first time he talked to me directly. And even called my name. My name sounded so good on his lips and I couldn't hold back the butterflies I was feeling in my tummy. I was not even sure if all these were actually happening until his voice went a few decibel low, making it more deep,
" right now, Kim Taevy"

And with that I was running behind him , following him like a lost puppy until he reached and entered his assigned room for his work as the president of the student committee.

Once I was inside, I realised I did a big mistake coming here.

I was all alone with him in the room. When he was right in front of me, getting rid of his sweaty shirt.

He wasn't shy at all to go all bare back in front of me. I saw each of his biceps twitching and stretching as he moved around the room, getting water and wiping his hair.

I stood there silently, shamelessly looking at him with my face on fire.

But all of it stopped when he suddenly came in front of me.

We were just a few inches away from each other. I could feel his breath and could smell his intoxicating smell. At that point I was sure that I would faint.

But he spoke very gently, although his voice was deep and very dominating,

" the pic u uploaded last night, I want it removed"

I almost missed all of it as I was busy battling the butterflies in my tummy.

My lack of response forced him to look at me and arch one of his brows. And then I realised what mistake I did, cuz the man standing in front of me, was more beautiful at this point.

" it wasn't me...Jimin ...wanted it..there"
"Hmmm"

He softly nodded before pushing his hair back. Jeon Jungkook with pushed back hair, showing off his forehead is lethal, and I beg you to trust me.

He came really close to me this time. I was afraid that at this point he could hear my crazy heart beat.

" how about I make you an offer."

I kept looking at him, not for a second I looked somewhere else.

He softly tugged one of my hair strands behind my ear as I felt the possibility of our noses touching if he comes just a little bit close.

" remove that pic and I'll give u something to post on your profile. And I swear it'll be more beautiful, as beautiful as you"

And that night I had a fever, I was totally bed ridden, with a severely malfunctioning brain. But Jimin wasn't the least freaked out about it. He was more busy getting crazy over my new insta post.

 He was more busy getting crazy over my new insta post