Birthday 2

I asked Jimin about Jungkook. But Jimin had no idea why he wasn't present that day. My birthday party was on Sunday afternoon. And it was already Thursday when I gave out my birthday invitation. So basically I just had Friday time to give Jungkook the invitation.

Jimin offered me some help, that he would give the to jungkook on behalf of myself. But for some reason, I , myself wanted to give the invitation card to him. So I asked Jimin to somehow make sure that Jungkook will be present at school on the next day.

But the next day, he wasn't there.

That night after coming home, I cried. My excitement for the party was all gone.

Saturday, I helped mom and dad to decorate our house for the party. Mom made cake . Me and dad helped her decorating the cookies. We tidied up the house and also set up balloons in the specific corners of the house.

It was after lunch time, when I received a call from Jimin. He said he wanted to meet me in the park for a very important matter. I took permission from mom and ran to the park, didn't forget to take 2 newly decorated cookies, wanted to show Jimin my work.

When I reached the park, I could feel my heart skipping beats dangerously.

There in the park, near the seesaw, under the shade of tree, he was standing there. His eyes were fixed on me, as if he was waiting for me.