New Year

"Taetae, r u serious? Why r u wearing a shawl"
Jimin's face turns red as he sees tae covering her beautiful dress wearing a shawl on top of it.

"It's literally December, jimina, I don't wanna freeze to death"

Jimin walks closer to Taevy as he sighs,
" My love, your boyfriend basically booked a whole resort for u so that u can stay inside with the theatre to enjoy the new year fireworks."
Then he brings his face closer and screams,
"Heater, I repeat heater"

Taevy pushes jimin away from her as she holds her ears with her hands,
" yeah yeah I got it, don't scream"

" at least this way I know my words r getting registered into your head"

Taevy sighs as she quite slowly throws the shawl away, she turns towards the mirror and looks at herself quite astonished.

She has always wondered how would she look in this types of dress and today jungkook sent her the exact kind of dress as a new year gift.

Tae, wearing jungkook's gift, with jimin and her other friends are going to jungkook's lake side resort. They will spend two days there as a year ending vacation.

Things have gotten really romantic between the new couple very recently after the kiss. Jungkook would kiss her time to time, saying it gives him satisfaction that she is finally his, but tae is yet to gather courage to initiate a kiss.

Spending vacation on jungkook's lake side resort was jimin's idea. Jungkook wasn't quite fond of it at first.
That's only because jungkook planned a foreign trip with only Taevy, somewhere near the islands. He wanted to spend quality time with her, to give her enough space to be very comfortable with him, comfortable enough where they both can cross the limits without any hesitancy.

But jimin literally punched jungkook on the head, telling him that this would make tae more uncomfortable as she will be all alone on those islands with him. Jimin then gave him the idea of going somewhere where tae can stay with her friends and at the same time jungkook can approach Tae to spend a quality time. These way tae will be more comfortable than anything.

Jungkook considered jimin's idea only because jimin has been friends with tae like forever, but he considered it after returning the punch to jimin.

And that's how we come to today's event, where our beautiful Taevy is still looking at mirror and trying to find any flows to eradicate that can make her less beautiful in jungkook's eyes.

"I still want u to wear that dress in which your b**bs are showing more effectively" jimin says standing behind the taevy, scaring the soul out of her body.

"Goodness jimin, how many times did I tell you not to do that" Taevy exclaims with little droplets of tears evident in her eyes.

Jimin throws his arms in the air, quite frustrated,
" like seriously what's the point of having them if you are not gonna use them to lure your man inside a room to fuck the living day lights out of your head" he turns back on his heel as he sprays some perfume around him and talks about how he's gonna make this night hard for his boyfriend yoongi by seducing him.

Tae sighs and turns back to the mirror, looking at herself.

She wonders how cleverly jungkook has chosen the dress for her. He knows her too well to know that she doesn't like too much exposure of her skin and that's exactly what he did, chose a less exposed but elegant dress for his princes.

The nick name made tae hug herself with her both arms as blood rushes to her cheeks.

She , maybe, likes jungkook, a little too much.

Jimin turns around to face Taevy to say that the car is ready, only for him to find her looking towards the floor with a sweet smile playing on her lips.