Movie

It was Jin's idea to watch a horror movie. Initially, the group planned to see it in the cinema, but then Tae confessed that she wasn't comfortable with horror movies.

That made Jungkook opposed to the idea. But Tae didn't want to be a party pooper and, with lots of effort, persuaded Jungkook to agree, just for Jin's sake.

Jungkook loved Jin like an elder brother and would do anything to make him happy, as long as it didn't upset Tae. In this case, he aimed to find a solution where both of his favourite people felt comfortable.

So, Jungkook invited everyone to his penthouse, where they had their New Year's party, for a movie night.

He had personally picked up Tae from her house two hours earlier, and as they cuddled—with Tae lying on his chest—he asked her to join them that night.

He assured Tae it would be a much better experience than the cinema, especially since she'd be safe in his arms.

Tae blushed like a tomato but agreed nonetheless.

When Jungkook returned to his penthouse with Tae, holding her bag in one hand and her hand in the other, he found his friends already in the living room.

Namjoon was on the floor, being scolded by a very red-faced Jin for breaking the bookshelf while trying to get a book. 

Yoongi was sleeping on the couch on his stomach, and Jimin was lying on his back, engrossed in his phone.

Jackson and Kai were playfully fighting over video games, each threatening the other with their joysticks, while J-Hope took photos, striking poses with every object in the room, including a tissue box with a quirky face and tissue "hair."

The atmosphere was chaotic, which made Jungkook frown but brought a wholehearted smile to Tae's face.

Tae looked at her boyfriend beside her and held his hand, caressing it gently with both of hers."We have the best group of friends," she said warmly.Jungkook raised an eyebrow, turning to look at her sweet, shining face."Are you sure about that?" he asked playfully.