Prologue

A long time ago, about a thousand years ago to be exact, there was a kingdom known as the Canvas kingdom, and at that time, it was in trouble. For you see, the kingdom was taken over by the evil Graffiti Devil, also known as Medium, and his Graffiti demon minions, and thanks to his Graffiti magic, the Graffiti Devil transformed the kingdom into a kingdom that was like something from a child's imagination, and made the people there into his slaves. A few children, named Tommy D Fox, Gidget D Mew, Jokey D Hyena, and Jokeo D Hyena, were unfortunate enough to run into the Graffiti Devil's three Demon dragon minions, a red one named ScreamClaw, the leader of the three, a blue one named ThunderSmacker, with a big ego, and a black one named SpaceWarp, who stutters and bit of a coward, commonly known together as the Demon trio, who turned the group into cartoonish animals, who no longer have a family as their families have lost their memories of the kids' existence from the transformation. But there was still hope, for a friendly Demon Dragon, named Boney 10, gave a girl named Pastel, a magic wand that allows her to turn herself into Graffiti creatures to fight the Graffiti demons. She was able to defeat the Graffiti Devil and sealed him and his minions away beneath the castle so they won't cause trouble again. However, there was a price, in order to seal the demons completely, Pastel and the transformed kids, had to be sealed away with them, preventing them from ever aging and in suspended animation. Since then, peace has been over the Canvas kingdom, and as time went on, everyone either forgotten about the magic of Graffiti or thought of it as only a legend. Nearly after a thousand years later, a king and queen became the parents of a baby prince named Pixel, who has a big destiny ahead of him, and that's where this story really begins.