Prince Pixel vs The Graffiti Devil

After the battle with Pallette, Pixel, Pastel and the Toon kids went back to the Entrance realm, where they placed the final key to it's place, and soon the rainbow bridge that goes to the Graffiti Devil's mini castle world was formed. Pixel: "Okay... this is it... we're finally gonna face and stop that Graffiti Devil..." Pastel: "Yeah..." Jokey: "He seems more determined to stop the Graffiti Devil than before..." Jokeo: "I guess his parents and Tablet's sacrifice gave him some motivation..." Gidget: "Perhaps... but never mind that, we need to save the townsfolk... and perhaps the world before it's too late..." Tommy: "Yeah... let's go!" so with that, they crossed over the bridge, and soon entered the Graffiti Devil's realm, and that was when they heard the sound of the Graffiti Devil laughing at them. Graffiti Devil: "Well... I heard someone was causing trouble in my kingdom, but I didn't expect it to be you, perhaps I made a mistake on sparing you." Pixel: "That's gonna be the least of your worries, I'm coming for you!" Graffiti Devil: "Oh really?, well this should be entertaining, come see me at my throne room, we'll chat more there, ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" Pixel: "Let's go everyone!" said Pixel, as he and his group make a run for it towards the Graffiti Devil's throne room. While on the way, Pixel found a card that allowed him to turn himself into a mini plane known as the Silver Hawk, which allows him to fly like a real plane, and just like Pastel, the Toon kids hitched a ride on him, as Gidget can't use her powers while still wearing the bracelet the trio forced her to wear when they kidnapped her. Soon, they arrived to the throne room, where the Graffiti Devil was waiting for them. Graffiti Devil: "Well... took you long enough to get here." Pixel: "Alright, where are the townsfolk?!" Graffiti Devil: "The what?" asked the Graffiti Devil, before the Prick Bird flew down to him. Prick Bird: "I believe he's referring to the humans we captured." Graffiti Devil: "You mean you didn't freed those humans in the cellar yet?" Pixel: "The Cellar?!, is that where they are?" Graffiti Devil: "Well of course, where else would we put them?" Pixel: "They're not harmed in anyway, are they?" Graffiti Devil: "No... I don't think so." Pixel: "Good, cause if you let those Demon dragon creeps steal their souls like how they took mother & father..." Graffiti Devil: "Oh yes... my apologize boy, but those three love to steal souls, but anyway, if you want the townsfolk free again, you have to beat me in a battle." Pixel: "Fine by me, I'm gonna take my kingdom back no matter what!" Graffiti Devil: "I like your spirit kid, and this would make the perfect exercise for me, come on boy, let's see what you got!" said the Graffiti Devil, before he changed into his battle form, which wasn't that much different except he had smaller wings. Pastel: "Pixel try using your wand on him!" Pixel: "Huh?, um... okay." said Pixel, before he wave his wand at the Graffiti Devil, and when that happened, the boy turned into the Graffiti Devil himself, much to his surprise. Tommy: "Whoa!, he turned into the Graffiti Devil!" Jokeo: "Cool!" Graffiti Devil Pixel: "Whoa... this is new." Pastel: "Just remember, that spell will allow you to be in that form for only a minute, which means you have to beat him before time runs out!, hurry!" called out Pastel, before Pixel begins his battle against the Graffiti Devil. This time, the Toon kids have joined in on the battle, as the Demon trio were not around to interfere. Jokey and Jokeo turned themselves into a Toon Mammoth and Giraffe, while Gidget was using her claws to scratch up the Graffiti Devil's face. As for Tommy, he pulled out a large hammer to bop the Graffiti Devil on the head, which made a loud 'bonk' sound. Pastel: "Hurry Pixel!, minute's almost up!" shouted Pastel, trying to warn Pixel about the time limit on his transformation was almost up. Tommy: "Hey Pastel, why even bother of making Pixel using that transformation when he has all of those other forms to battle the Graffiti Devil with?" Pastel: "Because I doubt those forms will be enough to fight the Graffiti Devil, and we're short on time, so becoming the Graffiti Devil might be Pixel's only chance to beat him as quick as possible." Gidget: "I hope that's true, cause it looks like time's up!" said Gidget, as she sees that Pixel was back to normal, and the Graffiti Devil was still able to fight. Graffiti Devil: "Come on boy, don't tell me it's already over." Pixel: "It is... cause I'm ending it!" said Pixel, before he changed himself into a mini version of Pallette's battle form and continued the battle. Jokey: "So... he's got Pallette's battle form?" Jokeo: "Looks like it." Pastel: "I picked it after we left Pallette's Colosseum." Tommy: "Good thinking... I just hope it'll be enough to finish the Graffiti Devil off before the world ends..." Pastel: "Come on Pixel!, you can do it!" Gidget: "Do it for your parents' sake!, for Tablet!" hearing this made Pixel even more determined to win, and with one last punch, Pixel was able to defeat the Graffiti Devil, who turned white and began to fade.