Epilogue

In the lowest level of the kingdom, where the Graffiti Devil was sealed away again, Pastel was using her Graffiti wand to draw chains on the Graffiti Devil's shadow prison to make sure the seal won't be broken again. Tommy: "Um... are you sure we should be doing this?" Pastel: "We have no choice, it's the only way to send all the demons away and turn everything back to normal." Gidget: "But what about Pixel?" Pastel: "He'll be fine." Jokeo: "But... he lost his parents..." Jokey: "Yeah... and he doesn't have any friends to hang with." Pastel: "Well..." Pixel: "Pastel!, Tommy!, Gidget!, Jokey!, Jokeo!" called out Pixel, with his voice echoed through the walls. Pastel: "Pixel!, we must hurry!" Tommy: "... No..." Pastel: "What?" Tommy: "We can't leave him." Gidget: "He just lost his parents... and he has no other friends to be with..." Jokey: "Yeah." Jokeo: "Ditto." Pastel: "But..." Pixel: "Pastel!, everyone!, there you are!, I'm not too late..." said Pixel, as he came to the scene and went over to the group. Pastel: "Pixel... please understand, if we don't seal ourselves away with the Graffiti Devil... then all of the demons here and the state of the kingdom will remain here." Pixel: "Maybe... but I don't want you guys to go... and... I promised Tablet that I can get both humans and the Graffiti demons to co exist, remember?" Pastel: "Well..." Tommy: "He's right, and once you make a promise, you have to keep it." Gidget: "He's right about that." Jokey: "And I don't wanna be sealed away again... we already lost so much from last time..." Jokeo: "Yeah... and it's not like we can't deal with the Graffiti demons again if they try a pull a trick or something." Pastel: "Well um..." Pixel: "Plus... you mean so much to me, I wouldn't trade ya for anything in the world." Pastel: "You idiot..." said Pastel while blushing a little. Jokey: "Uh guys... I think the seal is breaking again..." Pastel: "What?!" and it was true, the seal was indeed breaking again, and the Graffiti Devil was back again. Graffiti Devil: "Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!, I'm back!, and I will make that traitor MegaTrog pay... well as soon as I have my powers back..." Jokeo: "What do you mean?, you're powerless?" Graffiti Devil: "Unfortunately for me... yes, after my last fight with you and MegaTrog, all my powers are gone... and it'll take a long time for me to get them back... can you probably wait for our next battle until then please?" Pixel: "Well... I might, but can you turn the castle back to normal before you go?" Graffiti Devil: "Well... I'm afraid that's impossible, even if I did had my powers... I mean I can rebuild it, but returning it to it's original state is not possible..." Pixel: "Oh... that's okay then." Graffiti Devil: "Really?" Pastel: "Are you sure?" Pixel: "Yeah, as long as the townsfolk will be able to live in it, and to be honest, I kind of like this version of the kingdom, it looks way cooler than before." Graffiti Devil: "Well... now that we got that settled, I'll be on my way." said the Graffiti Devil, before he ran away from the scene to who knows where, leaving Pixel and the others behind. Pastel: "Hey!, we gotta go after him!" Pixel: "Don't worry, we'll get him later, right now I gotta rest... all that running down here has made me tired..." said Pixel, before he laid down on the ground, much to Pastel's annoyance. Tommy: "Maybe we should get some rest, we haven't had some sleep since we got the Pallette's world." Gidget: "Yeah... and you heard what the Graffiti Devil said, it'll take a long time before he gets his power back." Jokeo: "Yeah, in the meantime... let's get some rest." Jokey: "I'm with you on that." so without further delay, the Toon kids joined in with Pixel on a much needed rest. And Pastel, who was outvoted, had no choice but to join in as well. A few weeks later, with the help of Tablet, Pixel was doing his best to help both humans and Graffiti demons to co exist with one another. There are of course times when Pallette tries to cause trouble, but luckily, both Tablet and Pixel were there to keep her in line. As for the demons, well Easel starts dating Acryla, who doesn't mind it at all. Jokey and Jokeo sometimes have eating contests with both Niss and Telepin, and the hyena duo always seem to win somehow. Boney 10 sometimes plays chest or checkers with Deskel, who finds him as a worthy opponent. Carleton helps the townsfolk kids on how to keep themselves in good shape and have strong muscles like him. Whenever Pallette was behaving, she gets to have tea time with both Pastel and Gidget. Whenever he gets the chance, Pixel visits his parents' grave and place flowers there, and Pastel was always there with him in order to cheer him up. Eventually, Pixel and Pastel started to date sometimes, and even when she was in human form, Pastel gets to ride on Pixel's back, much to the boy's embarrassment sometimes, but did it to make his friend happy. When it was midnight or midday, Tablet looks up at the sky, thinking about his mother, who was really a human woman that the Graffiti Devil fell in love with long ago, but lost her due to her being mortal. Speaking of the Graffiti Devil, he was now nothing more but a petty thief who steals whatever he could get his hands on, though he always get caught by Pixel and the Toons in the end. As for MegaTrog, he was still in the chest that Boney 10 locked him in, and he vowed that he'll be back and have his revenge one day, even though it was obvious that he wasn't getting that chance anytime soon. The world has changed a lot since the day Pixel found the Graffiti wand, and it perhaps it got a whole lot better. And that's the story of the Graffiti Kingdom... this version at least.

THE END.