Pastel and Gidget get kidnapped

Somewhere in the third world, there was a room that was the kind for a girl, and in the room was a Demon that looked a little like a female version of Tablet, but with more tanned colored skin. The girl in question was Pallette (voiced by Bianca Allen) herself, and she was watching the box that had the ghosts of the demons that Pixel had defeated so far. Honestly... I expecting Carleton and Telepin to lose... but you along with Easel and Deskel too?, how pathetic." Carleton: "Hey!, what's that supposed to mean?" Telepin: "Oh... that really stings..." Niss: "At least she mentioned you two, I'm being completely ignored here..." Easel: "We deeply apologize mistress, we underestimated our opponent." Deskel: "Indeed, the young prince was really skilled with the Graffiti wand." Acryla: "Well that's only because he had someone to guide him... that box dog girl named Pastel." Pallette: "Wait... did you say Pastel?" Acryla: "That is right... I'm guessing you know her?" Pallette: "Of course... and this might seem out of the blue... was there a pink cat girl in a purple dress named Gidget too?" Acryla: "Yes, she was with the young prince last I checked... I take it you know her too?" Pallette: "Yes... and another thing... what's taking Tablet so long?" Acryla: "Well... he only got my message about you wanting to see him just before my battle... he should be here by now." said Acryla, before a knock on the door was heard, and that was when Tablet came to the scene. Tablet: "Hello sister, you wanted to see me?, even though you don't like me?" Pallette: "Believe me, I'm no fan of your company, but I want to talk to you about something." Tablet: "Oh really?, what might that be?" Pallette: "Simple, I'm on to you Tablet, I know you helped that human get the edge to beat Deskel, helping the enemy is the same as betraying father!, who happens to be our ruler!" Tablet: "Is that all?, you think I'm against my kind?, the only reason Deskel lost was because he was weak, not my fault, and what's wrong with trying to make a friend with a human?, after all... you tried to do the same with a certain box dog and pink cat long ago." Pallette: "Don't compare my intentions to yours, we might be siblings, but that doesn't mean we're the same, nor does it mean we're friends!" Tablet: "Maybe... well if that's all you want to tell me, then I'll just leave." Pallette: "Believe me, I want nothing more than you to go away." Tablet: "You really need to work on making guests feel more welcome, anyway, bye bye." said Tablet, before he left the scene. Pallette: "Oh... that Tablet... sometimes he drives me crazy... girls make better friends than any boy... speaking of which... I think it's time I invite my old friends here." said Pallette with an evil smile on her face. Elsewhere, in some kind of realm that was like under the sea, but with air instead of water, Pixel and the others continue their quest on finding the final boss for the last key. Gidget: "Hmm... I doubt Pallette has gotten any nicer after all this time..." Pastel: "I was thinking the same thing..." Pixel: "If she was not really nice to begin with, why did you make friends with her?" Gidget: "We didn't, she forced us to be her friends against our wills just because we were girls, she prefers having female friends, but that doesn't stop her from being a cold person..." Pastel: "But at least she's honest..." Pixel: "Did her parents teach her not to be so spoiled?" Gidget: "Do not forget that she's the Graffiti Devil's daughter... and she's a demon, so it's only natural for her to be a little mean... though I can't help but feel sorry for her..." Pixel: "Huh?, why's that?" Pastel: "Well... I think she's cold is because she never got the proper family love she needed to help her show love to others, kind of like you didn't had friends before." Pixel: "What?, I got friends, you girls along with Tommy and the twins." Tommy: "Yeah, but before we met... who were your friends..." Pixel: "Well... no one... I guess you have a point..." Tommy: "Uh... guys... I need to use the bathroom..." Jokey: "That goes double for me..." Jokeo: "Me as well..." Pixel: "Actually... I could use a bathroom break myself..." Pastel: "Well what are you waiting for, go do your business, but hurry up." Gidget: "Yeah, we're running short on time." Pixel: "Sure, whatever you say." said Pixel, before he and the boys went off to find a place to do their bathroom break, while the girls just stood and wait. Suddenly, a shadow loomed over the girls, who gasped in shocked to see the Demon trio again. ScreamClaw: "Well looky here, two little girls all alone and no man to protect them." ThunderSmacker: "Easy picking..." SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah... what you said..." Gidget: "Just because we're girls doesn't mean we can't defend ourselves!" Pastel: "Yeah, I might not look it, but my box dog form can still fight... just not as much as the other forms that Pixel uses..." ScreamClaw: "Oh really?, then can you handle... this?!" asked ScreamClaw, before shooting a beam from his pitchfork, which immobilized both of the girls. Gidget: "What's going on... I... can't... move...!" ScreamClaw: "Ha!, should have tried this a long time ago." ThunderSmacker: "Then why didn't we?" SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah, it w-w-would have saved us a whole lot of t-t-trouble..." ScreamClaw: "Oh shut up!" shouted ScreamClaw, before Pixel and the boys came back, only to gasped in shocked to see that the girls were being held by the Demon trio. Tommy: "Hey!, let the girls go!" Pixel: "Yeah!, you put them down right now!" ScreamClaw: "Sorry brat, but we got orders to take these two, but if you want them back, you'll have to first get to this world's Colosseum, good luck." said ScreamClaw, before he let out a crazy evil laugh as he and the other Demon dragons flew away with Pastel and Gidget. Pastel: "Pixel!, help!" Gidget: "Tommy!, Jokey!, Jokeo!" Tommy: "Hang on!, we'll save you!" Pixel: "No... Pastel... those monsters took her away..." said Pixel, before he fell to his knees and started to cry a little, feeling guilty about what happened to Pastel and Gidget. Tommy couldn't help but doing the same thing. Tommy: "Oh Gidget... we shouldn't have left them alone..." Jokey: "Cheer up little buddy..." Jokeo: "Yeah... we get them back." Pixel: "Are you sure?" Jokey: "Yeah... we got this far, and you heard what those creeps said... if we get to this world's Colosseum..." Jokeo: "Meaning we need to beat this Pallette person in order to get them back." Pixel: "Oh... you're right... come on..." said Pixel, before he and Tommy went back on their feet and the group continue their quest on getting the last key, only this time, they're off to rescue their friends as well.