Prince Pixel released the Graffiti Devil

It was a sunny day at the Canvas kingdom, and a lot of guards were searching for Prince Pixel, who was currently missing. This of course is not the first time the prince wondered off, he tends to do it when feeling bored and wished to battle like a knight as he believed it to be all fun and excitement. Somewhere at the tallest tower of the castle, Prince Pixel (voiced by Rumiko Varns), was climbing up the tower to see what the kingdom looked like from above. But then when he was walking sideways on the wall, the young prince opened up a secret entrance and was now on a slide that was a wild enough ride to make him scream like a little girl. Soon, he ends up at the lowest level of the tower, underneath the castle, and that was where he discovered what looked like a wand with a paint palette as the center part of the wand. The boy pick it up and started playing with it, unaware that he accidentally used it's magic to free Pastel (voiced by Carolyn Miller), the girl who became a Graffiti box dog. Pastel: "Stop!, that's not a toy!" Pixel: "Huh?... who said that?" Pastel: "Over here." said Pastel, revealing herself to the surprised prince. Pixel: "What the... a talking dog?" Pastel: "I'm a girl!" said Pastel, before four more figures came out of the wall like how she did. The first one was a Fox Toon named Tommy D Fox (voiced by Tara Strong), the second was a Mew Toon girl named Gidget D Mew (voiced by Lisa Ortiz), and the last two are Hyena Toon twins named Jokey D Hyena (voiced by Bill Fagerbakke), and Jokeo D Hyena (voiced by Tom Kenny). Tommy: "Hey... we're free... but that would mean the seal's broken..." Pixel: "Seal?, what seal?" Gidget: "The seal that's supposed to keep the Graffiti Devil from causing trouble again." Pixel: "The Graffiti Devil, that's just a silly bedtime story that's nearly over a thousand years old." Jokeo: "You mean we've been sealed away for nearly over a thousand years?!" Jokey: "Wow... we sure had a long nap..." Pixel: "Uh... you guys aren't making any sense..." Pastel: "Never mind that, you got to put the wand back before..." suddenly, the whole room began to shake up a bit, and at the corner of a wall, there was a drawing that looked like a shadow of the Graffiti Devil, which started to come out of the wall, and became the Graffiti Devil himself. Graffiti Devil: "Ha!, at last!, I'm finally free!, now I can rule this kingdom once more, come forth my minions!" called out the Graffiti Devil, before the Demon trio, ScreamClaw (voiced by Mark Hamill), ThunderSmacker (voiced by Jim Cummings), and SpaceWarp (voiced by Frank Welker), came of a wall and began to stretch out their arms and legs. ScreamClaw: "Ahh!, it feels good to stretch after being sealed away for so long..." ThunderSmacker: "No kidding, I feel so stiff as a board, which is not something for a superior demon like me." SpaceWarp: "Uh... l-l-let's not forget that... the Graffiti D-D-Devil is the boss..." Graffiti Devil: "How correct you are, but never mind that, it's time to restore my kingdom!" said the Graffiti Devil, before he and the Demon trio flew up into the air and came out of the tower's roof, and landing on the top of it. Soon, the sky was covered in red clouds, and the Graffiti Devil used his powers to transformed the whole castle and some of the land into a kingdom that came out of a child's imagination. As for Pixel, Pastel and the Toon kids, they got sent flying out of the kingdom and now were shocked to see what they were seeing. Pixel: "What the... what happened to the castle...?" Pastel: "You freeing the Graffiti Devil is what happened?!, how could you be so stupid on letting that happen?!" Pixel: "Sorry, but how was I supposed to know that would happen?" Gidget: "Never mind that, how are we gonna fix this?" Jokey: "Uh... fix what?, I don't see anything broken." Jokeo: "I think she meant on sealing the Graffiti Devil and his minions again." Jokey: "Oh..." Pastel: "Well... we did it before, and we can do it again... only this time, the boy there will aid us." Pixel: "Me?, but I'm not a fighter." Pastel: "You will help us, because 1... you were the one who freed the Graffiti Devil in the first place, so you have to help us, and 2... since you're now the new user of the Graffiti wand, you better start learning on how to use it." Pixel: "Uh... okay... I guess you make fair enough points... but can't you do it?" Pastel: "Normally I would... but I already have my own, and one can only wield one Graffiti wand at a time, so you better learn how to use it." Tommy: "Say uh... what's your name?" Pixel: "Oh me?, I'm Prince Pixel." Gidget: "Oh... a prince huh?, well my name is Gidget." Tommy: "My name is Tommy." Jokey: "I'm Jokey." Jokeo: "And I'm Jokeo." Jokey and Jokeo: "We're twins." Pastel: "And I happened to be Pastel." Pixel: "Huh... those are some interesting names..." Pastel: "Now pay attention please, I'm going to show you how to use the wand." Pixel: "Um... okay." Pastel: "Good, now first... let me place this card into your wand." said Pastel, before she puts some sort of card into the palette of the wand, then suddenly, Pixel changed into a creature called a Spongy, which looks like a yellow spongy ball with tiny arms and a face. Spongy Pixel: "What the?!, what happened to me?!" Pastel: "That's the power of Graffiti, you can transform into the drawings you created with it, and allows you to battle other Graffiti demons, and if you beat them, you can collect their cards and become those creatures too." Spongy Pixel: "So... I can turn into a drawing... and fight other drawings too?... weird..." Jokey: "I know, but it's pretty cool too." Spongy Pixel: "Yeah... I guess so..." said Pixel, before he transforms back into human, and takes a look at the wand he now holds. Tommy: "Now we better hurry, before the Graffiti Devil's powers are restored." Pixel: "What do you mean?" Pastel: "Well you see, The Graffiti Devil just created this fortress, which took a lot of his power from him, meaning he'll be a bit weak for a while, meaning this is our chance to defeat and seal him away before he'll recover and take control of the world and have it overrun by his demons." Gidget: "She's right, so we better get moving." Pastel: "And one more thing..." Pixel: "What?" asked Pixel, before Pastel climbed onto Pixel's back and hanging there. Pastel: "I'll be riding on your back to make sure you don't do anything stupid." Pixel: "Hey come on, I'm not an idiot!" Pastel: "You are to me." Jokey: "Hey Pastel, when you're not riding on your boyfriend's back, could I have a turn?" hearing this made both Pixel and Pastel gasped in shock and blushed a bit. Pixel: "Whoa, whoa!, who said I was her boyfriend?!, we just met!" Pastel: "He's right, I'm not riding on him just because I like him, okay?!" Jokey: "What?, I was only asking." Pixel: "Not very bright, is he?" Pastel: "Look who's talking." Pixel: "What was that?" Pastel: "Nothing." Tommy: "So... can we go now?" Gidget: "Yeah, the sooner we go, the sooner we defeat the Graffiti Devil, and sooner we do that, the better." Pixel: "Um... if we defeat him, will the kingdom be turned back to normal?" Tommy: "Beats me, we never saw the kingdom returning to normal last time as we got sealed away with the demons, but it's a possibility." Pastel: "Guess we'll find out when we do it, come on, let's go!" so with that, the group start their quest on stop the Graffiti Devil, and save the kingdom as soon as possible.