Tablet's third world game

Determined to rescue both Pastel and Gidget, Pixel and the Toon boys were on their way to find the third world's boss, Pallette, and her Colosseum. Tommy: "Come on guys!, we got to hurry, there's no telling what could happening to the girls as we speak." Pixel: "Like... what?" Tommy: "Well... their souls could have been stolen and eaten by the trio..." Jokeo: "Or being slaves to the demons, forcing the girls to entertain them through dancing..." Jokey: "Or maybe they could be forced to have tea time with this miss Pallette person." Pixel: "Uh... I don't know about the last one... but those creeps better not harmed them in any way... especially Pastel... or else I'm gonna give a beating they'll never forget!" Tommy: "Hmm... you sound like you love her or something." Pixel: "What?!, it's not like that!, she's my friend, and she'll get mad at me if I don't save her." Tommy: "Well I guess Gidget will get mad if we don't save her too... but still... that's not the only reason we have to save her and Pastel..." Jokey: "Yeah... she's our best friend... she's always been kind to us, even though no one else has..." Jokeo: "I agree... and Pastel is our friend too..." Tommy: "Yeah... I hope they'll alright..." said Tommy, before he and the others noticed a big group of Graffiti fish creatures coming their way, ready to attack. Pixel: "I don't have time to deal with these guys!" Tommy: "But they're in the way, we have to beat them in order to continue." Pixel: "Fine." said Pixel, before he transformed into his a mini version of Acryla's battle form and went to battle the Graffiti fish creatures. Jokey: "Hey... when did Pixel get that form?" Tommy: "Pastel collected her card into Pixel's wand after his battle with that lady, though I didn't think he would use it... I mean with it being a form for a girl and all that..." Jokeo: "I think he's more focused on saving Pastel than what form he's using right now..." said Jokeo, before Acryla Pixel defeated the last of the Graffiti fish creatures. It wasn't long when Pixel changed back and heard someone clapping. Turns out it was Tablet clapping his hands, witnessed the battle. Tablet: "Nice job there Pixel, hope that you liked the surprise game I just gave you." Pixel: "Another one of your stupid games?!, I don't have time, Pastel needs my help and you're in my way!" Tablet: "Now calm down, I wasn't trying to upset you... wait, what do you by Pastel needs your help?, where is she?, and the cat for that matter?" Pixel: "You should know, as you sent those Demon dragon friends of yours took them!" Tablet: "First off, those three are not my friends, and second, I wouldn't have a reason to kidnap a box dog or a pink cat... however, it does sound like something Pallette would do." Tommy: "That would make sense... the trio did mentioned that we might get them back at the Colosseum..." Tablet: "Yes... ah now I see... you're trying to rescue them as you're the knight in shining armor... which makes sense as you're a prince." Pixel: "Um... it's not like that... Pastel and Gidget are my friends... and they'll get mad and yell at us if we don't save them..." Tablet: "Yes... I'll bet they would..." Pixel: "Um... you wouldn't happen to know where we can find Pallette, do you?" Tablet: "Wait... you're asking for me for a favor?" Pixel: "Well yeah... I mean you must know where we can find her, that way we can save Pastel and Gidget faster." Tablet: "Well... I might know... but if you like to know... then you must do something for me in return." Pixel: "Huh... oh right, you demons like to make deals... fine... what do you want?" Tablet: Well it's nothing too hard... I want you... to be my friend." Pixel: "Huh?... that's it?, you don't want my soul or something?" Tablet: "Oh please, I'm into stealing souls like those Demon dragon jerks, and I like you Pixel, so if you want me to help for real, then you have to be my friend in return." Pixel: "Well... alright, it's a deal, now tell me where to find the Colosseum?" Tablet: "Well... you should go into the cave behind me, there you will find a realm full of sweets and candy, you'll find Pallette there, along with Pastel and Gidget, good luck." said Tablet, before he left the scene, leaving Pixel along with Toon boys. Jokey: "Should we trust him?" Jokeo: "It's the only lead we have..." Tommy: "Come on... Pastel and Gidget need our help." Pixel: "Yeah... Don't worry Pastel... I'm on my way..." said Pixel, before he and the Toon boys ran off, unaware that Tablet was watching them in the shadows. Tablet: "Hmm... I wonder if I should have told Pixel about... maybe after his battle with my sister..." said Tablet, before he left the scene.