HOMMIES

I love my hommies to death .
Im telling you this people make me reschedule my day just to spend it w them .
And i dont regret it .
Actually,
I thank God that i met them after Cuggy ,well actually i thank God i broke up w Cuggy and got them.
Well my favourite hommie about to leave Kenya and im so happy for him at the same time i feel like im dying in the inside cos who will look after me when im wasted.

Nassir,
We wouldnt be together if it wasnt for weed .
"Kuja nikuchome!"
And thats a love language fuh me
We be smoking blunts after blunts like Lil maina be singing fom after fom eh!!
Ive grown trusting him cos hes never hitted on me.Thats the kind of friendship i been dying to have .Not that Elias has hitted on me no no but the distance msee !! I break down ;still run to Bilal ...i feel lonely ;im w Nassir,i cant stop overthinking ,im losing my shits ,im giving up ...when things are heavier than usual thats when Elias comes in ..
Saa what was i saying ata !!!
Oh yes so Nassir will be leaving and prolly ill get back in my shell .
Stay home focus on myself .
Build myseld yesss ..
Not that hes dragging me no but when he leaves i honestly dont know if id ill be comfortable without him around when I'm w the other hommies
We've been so close that all them other hommies think we fuck ..
Funny how they be thinking I'm chiplingchipling with Nassir yet they all know that I DONT FUCK W MY HOMMIES .
This actually the reason why me and Ali wouldn't get along .
He be thinking I'm on some wild sex shit w my hommies I mean boy I'm a loyal black girl .One thing I'm scared of is changing dick and having plenty body counts ..
We ebu imagine having 50 body counts and only three digged you to your satisfaction.
Well yeah I'd stick to a boring dick if that's what I gotta do ...I'll ride him it don't matter ....well it matters kiasi but still not really that much .
But oh well
MY HOMMIES ARE MY BLOOD !!
A WHOLE FAHM W MAD LOVE!!
Still I wouldn't date any of them as much as I love them .
Other than Nassir there's Jay (Magari)
I noticed him recently from the squad well he says he knows me I don't remember him but I'm glad I came to vibe w him.
I saw him roll around 7 blunts and I was like damn who's that ..he looked like some pedi and I said imma keep him close
But you know me always low key .
Yeah and the fact that's he's got this mijikenda drive oh my ...
I never used to like mijikendas
I mean I've schooled w them and they've always irritated me .
I be saying they bare dumb Buh guess what ...That whole squad filled w them and they are all amazing as hell .
Both Nassir and Magari been like my elder brothers.....
Nassir would pick me up when drunk and Magari would cook ,try get me soup to sober me up ...
They both great chefs....
Then we have Nardo...
The first time me and him was in the same room Mahn he dissed me ...I was singing and he asked me to keep quiet and everyone laughed at me in the room ....
Later on I asked him 'kwani was I singing vibaya ,,,,is my sound that bad really!....."
And he just smiled and said "no not really ."

The whole squad he the mature one .
He gives me different tinglings...........
You seen those movies with the main character so wild and then there's this low character that's trying to get his attention...it always end up as a love story ...mostly on the tele novela shows....
Well that is what I did
Yeaaaahhhh and I feel like those baddies in the gang movies who always have a gun and fear no man ...they'd flick shit any time......
and now we vibe like some thing else .

He been my therapist when Elias is missing ....Well he just be listening and asking questions not like my Elias...Therapy lessons w Elias are outta love ...
So yeah ,we be chilling in the balcony waiting the sun to rise cos I be spending my night w them ...
I always be forgetting he's Muslim ....sometime back i was sitted at the balcony and he came to keep me company ...i was listening to some gospel using my headset and I went like "I really love this song ,just listen to it ....the lyrics are powerful."
So he was just there staring at my phone then it hit me damn he Muslim ...
He's a 10/10 but thank God he's got some wild icks...one him being my hommie .

Then lastly ,there's this girl in the squad...she comes ones in a week or fortnight...She's a whole ass vibe .A bomb vibe to be exact ......she really turns me on but yeah she my hommie so I gotta flash my damn feelings in the washroom.she gay too !!!Bett I mentioned her before -Zuena

Well I feel at home w them.
Magari says im no baby girl im a bad gangster...lmao
I love that though....
Sometimes being feminine is shitty cos you be hurting all the time waiting for a man to treat you right.
Girl you can get yourself those flowers you desire ....get that dress occasions will follow .........take yourselves out you deserve it .........get yourself what you craving girl .....yes yes girl spend on you...get used to doing it and youll get to realize that if he can't do that for you then he ain't the one ...
Cos it ain't even a task ....
It's love ....