Chapter 26

Minho is a loser 

hannie

are you all already at the hall ?

lixie

yepp

we kept you a spot 

come here soon 

chan 

have you seen how hyun and minho are bickering at the back ?

minlee 

he's being a bitch 

im seconds away to punch his pretty face istg 

seungmo 

not his face please 

binnie 

no violence allowed here 

minlee 

i know 

ofc i wouldnt 

but that bitch is annoying 

hyun 

thats my skill 

hannie 

leave the poor boy alone 

minlee 

thanks hun

~~

Hyun

hyun

minho is a sweetheart 

even mad, he still made sure i was stirred enough 

hanji

yeah...

anyway 

ttyl 

minho is gonna dance 

~~

Jisung had never seen the older dance before. And what a sight. 

He got completely hypnotized, while watching him,  in complete awe.

The way he moved so graciously, every beat getting hit by his body. It was truly impressive, and Jisung know understood why Minho was so looked up as a dancer.

His improvisation ending, he panted breathlessly, a few droplets of sweat running down his forehead, while Jisung was too busy mouth agape and staring at him to join in the huge applause that started.

People whistled and cheered for him, while Minho broke from his ending pose, bowing a few times.

But Minho wasn't convinced.

Not only he wasn't proud of his own performance, thinking he could have done way better, but he also glared so slightly at the public, annoyed that most of the people hear actually would say that he wasn't a good dancer in reality. He felt filled by hypocrisy, but nonetheless bowed, leaving the stage for the next dancers.

Watching the others dancers, Jisung could only evaluate again how much of a good dancer Minho was. None of those could actually compete with him, even if they weren't that bad.