Chapter 29

"I knew I couldn't trust you when you asked me to bring you home" Minho stated lowly, chuckling as Jisung was licking at his neck, and hands playing with the hem of his shirt.

"You accepted" Jisung chuckled, looking at him sassily as he grabbed his hand and pulled him to his room.

"Well, watching you for hours busy in your work with your pretty concentrated face did feed my want" Minho said, pulling his shirt off and throwing it somewhere, as he approached the bed.

"I could feel you stare at me" Jisung responded, discarding his shirt as well and climbing Minho's lap.

"Guilty, but I'm having no regrets" He shrugged, hands grabbing his waist, and pulling him closer.

He pulled and push at his hips, making the younger gracefully grind on his lap.

"Talk to me, baby, manhandling : red or green ?" Minho asked, teething at his earlobe.

"Green" Jisung blurted out "Everything is green"

"You sure ?" He asked, grabbing his waist and pushing him to the matress, hovering over him.

"Choke me, fuck me, make me cry, I don't care" Jisung breathed out, biting his lips while Minho took the younger's pants off.

"Alright" Minho smirked "But I think we'll go for something a bit different today"

"How different?" Jisung asked, shrieking as he felt Minho's cold hands on his lenght.

He littered kiss on his stomach, not even answering the boy's question, while he very slowly but firmly stroked the boy's dick, his other hand searching blindly for the bottle of lube beside the bed.

"So slow..." Jisung complained, whining a bit.

"I know, baby" Minho responded, giving a soft peck on his lips "Just keep it like that, mmh? You're doing great"

The tone of his voice was breaking Jisung in shreds.

He whimpered feeling Minho's finger at his ass, and finally felt filled, as Minho smiled at his reaction.

But Minho was going so slow it was painful. Everytime he felt Minho's second finger tease at his rim, the older would reteat, and Jisung was more and more annoyed.

Jisung hips shook a bit, trying to take more of his fingers, only whining when Minho retreated his finger.

"Why so eager, mmh ?" Minho teased "We can take our time, you know ?"

"I- Fuck..." Jisung complained, moaning so slightly "I didn't do anything for the entire week and I just need you to make me feel good"

"Oh ? Jisungie kept it in his pants for me ?" Minho asked, fingers accelerating.

"Shut up and just fuck me already" He moaned, loving the pace, until Minho stopped in his tracks

"Nah, I want to tease you for a bit more" He responded "You were good for me, weren't you ?" 

"Y-Yes" Jisung responded, and moaned in contentment when Minho accelerated.

"And why is that ?" Minho continued

"B-Because" He said, getting cut off by his own moan "I like it when it's you" He added, rolling his eyes back when Minho added a finger, satisfied from the answer.

"You just like having me around you, don't you ?" Minho asked once more, lips brushing on his inner thighs

"F-Fuck... Yes" Jisung was nearing already, voice higher.

"Good" He said, halting his moves and retreating his fingers.

Rolling down the condom on himself, he felt mesmerized by the sight of the younger under him, breathless and eyes shining as he looked back at him with expectant eyes.