Chapter 66

Joyful laughs and giggles filled Chan's living room as they happily celebrated Jisung's and Felix's birthday.

Alcohol slightly filled their system, and they didn't care much because the day was made to celebrate, and both Jisung and Felix were having the fun they deserved.

Minho had joined the party a bit late due to work, and had a heart-attack upon noticing Jisung's outfit. The see-through shirt and the snatched waist had some grip on him. One that he loudly admitted, and just couldn't wait to go back home and take off from him.

He also spent a few minutes explaining to Jisung that he shouldn't apologize for wearing such clothes, even though he's exclusive to him. Minho had insisted that he was free to wear whatever he wanted, and that Minho would love to see him more in such clothes, which helped boosting Jisung's ego.

As usually at parties, he was a bit aside. He didn't mind too much, mostly because it was his lover's birthday, and also because Jisung did his best to make him busy to not be bored. Until Minho told him to not stress over it and had some fun.

It was busy, but not too much. There was a few Felix's friends that Minho didn't know. He watched as Jisung and Hyunjin were playing with shots on the side, how Chan was talking with Jeongin and Changbin was busy talking with someone along with Felix.

"Who's talking with Changbin ?" Minho asked, suspicious.

"Oh, Mingi ? He's Wooyoung's friend" Seungmin asked

"Oh" He said, pursuing his lips.

For some reasons, he didn't like the boy.

And he didn't like when the said boy went to join Jisung and Hyunjin's little game.

Minho was a good boy. He felt jealousy, but resented it. He didn't want to be overly possessive, and trusted Jisung. But he didn't like the scene, and the charming smile on Mingi's lips.

So out of possessive impulsion, he decided to be a little bit out of character. For the fun of it, only.

"Can I join in ?" Minho asked, sitting at their table.

"A shot for you then" Hyunjin giggled, giving him a little cup.

Jisung smiled at Minho's arrival, mostly because he had a really precise idea of the reason he was there.

"I got held in the trap too" Mingi said to Minho, showing him the shot he just took.

Minho shrugged, taking the shot and putting the shot back to the table.

"What's the game ?" Minho asked, and watched as Jisung and Hyunjin giggled to themselves.

"To be honest, I think there's no game, they're inventing rules only to have a reason to drink" Mingi joked, chuckling "Those two are too sly" He playfully said, watching Jisung.

"Your turn Mingi !" Hyunjin interrupted "Ask a question to Minho, and Minho, drink if you're not going to answer, or respond honestly if you want Mingi to drink"

"Mmh" Mingi thought, not knowing much about Minho to ask anything "Rate with details your last hookup" He said.

Minho chuckled smugly at that.

"Well" He said, staring right at Jisung "Does a blowjob counts ?" 

"I guess it does" Mingi responded

"I'd say 8/10" He said, chuckling at Jisung's offended look "It was a nice one, not too much throat and enough saliva, but I felt like it could be better" He challenged.

"Alright, I guess I drink" Mingi responded, taking a shot.

"Okay ! Mingi ask something to Jisung now !" Hyunjin continued, liking the ambiguous situation.