Chapter 50

"Ready, Love ?" Minho said, caressing Jisung's cheek with his thumb as he stared at him endearingly.

"Mmh" Jisung hummed.

"Let's take a deep breath together, mmh ?" Minho said, and both took a big breath, before smiling at each other.

"Let's go" Seungmin announced, and they followed him to the stage.

Taste was playing, and the three boys were already on stage, the lights shining on their bodies, Minho in the center, as they started dancing along the music.

(i actually wish i could see that)

Their vocals sounded so perfectly that the entire crowd of college students were in awe, clapping along and screaming at every slightly suggestive dance move that was done. Which are 85% of the choreo.

Seungmin's vocals were mesmerizing, singing louder than the backtrack as well as following perfectly the hard choreography.

Minho's vocals also did some shocked people, mostly from their friends who expected none of that. The way he also accomplished on holding them even if he felt unconfident was surprising. But what wasn't surprising was how captivating he was as he danced, as well as his undying charisma that left the entire crowd mouth agape.

Jisung, on the other side, was a total game changer. No one expected him on stage, and even less how absolutely amazing he was. He sang and rap like he owned the stage, his presence overpowering everyone. No signs of stress was seen, he delivered lines after lines, and absolutely devoured.

The way the crowd cheered so loud as they left the stage made Jisung's heart beat so loud, he started hopping, smiling widely as he looked at his two co-singers, too excited to care about the weird looks other artists were giving him.

Minho is a loser

seungmo

tell jisung to stop jumping everywhere

hannie

NEVER

hyun

AAAAAAAAAHHHH

I LOVED IT SO MUCH

chan

It was so good !

lixie

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GUYS !!!

hyun

LOOK WHAT I HAVE

BROOO THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HIM I WANNA DIE

(i'll spare you the 10000 photos i took of my baby seungmin)