Chapter 58

Hyun

hyun

hey

um

i'm gonna regret this

but jisung went back home rn

minlee

wait

really ?

hyun

yeah...

minlee

so ... ?

i should go there ... ?

hyun

well ...

he's gonna close the door at your face ...

and say he doesn't want to talk to you ...

minlee

yeah ...

 i really shouldn't go ...

~~

Widening his eyes, Jisung didn't know how to react as he opened the door.

"Hey ..." Minho said, smiling sheepishly

"Stupid Hyunjin" Jisung muttered, sighing longly

"Let's talk ?" Minho offered

"Not like a really have a choice" Jisung said lowly, opening the door wider for the older to get in.

Sitting on his couch while a very awkward silence had filled the room, Minho cleared his throat, before turning to the younger.

"So... You haven't answered my messages lately" He said, trying to get in the conversation

"I- ... Yeah" Jisung looked at his lap

"And ... why is that ?" Minho asked

Jisung gulped, before trying to change the subject.

"How's your wounds ?"

"Better" Minho sighed "Don't try to change the subject"

"Look, I have nothing to say" Jisung shook his head "I am sincerly grateful that you helped me, and decided to take this shit for me, but I don't want to face that anymore and I don't want to keep on this fucked up feelings. Just ... make it easier and forget it"

"Forget what ?" Minho frowned "That I took a beating for you ?"

"I didn't ask for you to do it !" Jisung defended, eyes filling with tears already

"I know you didn't" Minho said softly "But I can't really forget it"

"Then just move on, heal your wounds. It won't happen again and I'd be reassured if you just backed away" Jisung continued.

"What if I told you I would let that happen to me again ?" Minho asked provocatively

"That's not helping" Jisung frowned "That's exactly what I don't want"

"Jisung, you don't get it" Minho responded, narrowing his eyes at the boy "That you want it or not, I would let that happen again. Ghost me if you want, as fucking careless that is, but if Junseo hurts you once again, I'll put myself in between you. Want it. Or not."