The Meeting

"I am Zana, a demon slair as you might call me." I looked at Vamp and as I spoke his eyes grow wide. As I was laughing in my mind, Vamp spoke up. "I will make you my wife one day. You will live with me in the underworld and bare my child!" When he was smiling and looking at my body (ha, works every time) I pointed my bow and arrow at his heart and let it got. He moved to the left but the arrow still struck him. The arrow went into his shoulder and he screamed in pain and was about to pull it out. "If you pull out the arrow then you will die in a days time. It's covered in poison and if the poison and a demons blood mixes with the air, then the poison will spread throughout your body and eat you from the inside out" I laughed at his face. "I will come back and make you as my bride dear Zana" "Not if I slay you like you did my mother first!" I changed at him and pulled back a arrow and before I could shot him again he flashed out of the room. "He's weak now so he won't be able to get far" I could smell his blood so I became my inner animal. A white wolf with blue eyes and two tales. I jumped out of the window and followed his sent. I ran into the roods as fast as I can and his smell slowly faded away so I ran faster. All of a sudden his smell disappeared and I heard something move in a tree. I stopped on my heals and looked at where the sound came from and growled. Who ever it was, smelled of different kinds of human blood. He slowly came down and stood before me. He looked at me and he was beautiful. Black hair to his shoulders, burnt eye lids, and he had a smile carved into his beautiful face. I notice he had on a white hoodie with blood on it. After I looked at him I realized he wasn't human so I changed back into my human self. Then he spoke up "Hello, I'm Jeff, Jeff The Killer. I have been watching you." I looked at him. "Wth?!?!?" "We will meet again but now is not the time. Good bye Zanna."

~What you think? Xc awful ikr???~