You Baster

~Jeff's POV~
After we snuck into the castle, I heard a scream. We ran to the lower floors and we heard crying. I ran to the room that the crying came from and I heard yelling. The crying stopped and I busted though the door to see Zana in chains and nocked out. She was nacked and was spread out in a star like form and she was sitting on the ground. I then realized the demon standing in front of her nacked. I ran at him with my knife and I was nocked back. I fell to the floor and looked at the demon. He was smiling at me. "Hello Jeff. Did you come for my sweet, loving Zana?" "She isn't yours! She's mine! If she was yours then why is she chained up and nocked out?!" He chuckled "I need her power so I'm making her my bride. She's in chains because she doesn't see how much she needs me yet" he walked to a wall and pushed a button. The chains on Zana's arms moved up so she was above the ground still in a star like position. The demon then walked to her and kissed her neck. "Don't put your hands on her you nasty ass demon!" "My name is Vamp you little baster and fine. I won't toach her. I'll just put myself inside her." He faced Zana and famed his cock inside her. I screamed at him and tried to get him away from her but the force field that he put up wouldn't let me get to her. I had Slender and EJ to help me but nothing worked. He moaned and kissed Zana's neck. He slid out of her and faced us. "Did you like the show?" As I was about to tell him off Zana's face expression changed and her eyes opened. "You a piece of shit Vamp." He laughed. Just then Zana broke the chains around her wrist and her eyes changed to violet. I looked at Slender. "She has found her true power Jeff." "What do you mean?" "What I mean is that she's not like normal demon slairs Jeff. She's half demon slair and half demon. She wants to kill the demon that killed her older brother and mother. And that demon was Vamp. She was to young to remember that Vamp killed her brother. She was only 2. Everyone told her that her brother was in the war and was killed. Her realizing her true power unlocked her past. Now she wants to kill Vamp, and no one can stop her." I looked at Zana and she began to change.

~Cliff hanger!!!!! Hehehe >:) okay you guys are killing me with only 20 reads! Please tell me if you guys say yay or nah for this story. I'm sorry if it sucks. Okay well byeee loves. Kitty's out (=^~^=)/ ~