My Lover

"O Jeff..." I blush as I feel his arms and hands on my exposed skin. He leans down and whispers in my ear "I love you Zana. I have always love you and I have wanted you since I have seen you. I wanted you to be mine. I waited for you to turn 18 cause I wanted you to finish school. I wanted everyone to think that you just moved out. I wanted you to be old enough to be able to be my bride. I have watched you and I started to love you more and more. I got happier as the days counted down to your birthday. I wanted to give you the best present that you could of asked for. A new life where you didn't have to be afraid to do anything. To fear for your life! I was worried about you Zana. That the pain and sorrow was to much for you. But you stood strong! Though think and thin. You held your head high and never let everything get you down. I wanted you in my arms so you wouldn't have to feel the pain alone, so you wouldn't have to battle it alone anymore. I fell in love with the girl who is strong mental and physical. I fell in love with the girl you who could of ended it all at once but stood strong and tall! That never gave up! I fell in love with you Zana. And I will always love you even if you don't love me back." With is words I started to cry. I turned around in his arms and kissed him. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I love you too Jeff. I always knew you was there for me. Your the one who kept me strong and alive. I fell in love with you before I even meet you. That day that I seen you in the woods 3 years ago, I knew you was always there watching me and protecting me from the dangers of my self. You kept me from going sane. I saved that special spot in my heart open for you. You and you only. Jeff, you made me realize that I have loved you since before time it self. Believe me when I say that I love you Jeff."