A/N

~I haven't been updating alot anymore because I have had writers block. :/ ya it sucks, ik but I'm thinking of writing another book based on this story! So this may be the end for 'Jeff's Deadly Love' but look forward to 'Jeff's Kids Story.' Or something. Idk what to call it so please please PLEASE give me your guys idea!!! :D I would love it!!!! I might make another chapter or two on this book and then to the next book. How does that sound? And I am also thinking of making a Animé book with mostly my own characters! So please tell me if u guys think it's a good idea. ^.^

My mom is being a judgmental bitch at the moment. She has been yelling at me alot and she has taken both of my phones and thrown them in the fucking sick and has thrown the one I'm typing on now across the room and now its cracked all over. A X like crack on the left side and 3 cracks down the whole thing. ;^; ya... And the other dad she took by brother by the arm and thrown him at the wall and then she kicked the door opened and thrown him outside. And he's only 13. She has been getting worse as the days have went by and she has cussed me and one time she started to punch me in the face. And that's another reason why I haven't been able to update alot because my mom... I know some people have it worse then me but it still effects me. And the school year is about to start and I can't wait cause I get to be away from her! Thank God! ;^; I am crying as I type this and I'm sorry for saying all of this but I wanted to get it off my chest you know? I wanted to just say everything that is going on but this isn't all of it. Sadly. I went to my grandma's house and it was the best day every! Or days cause I stayed there for like 4 days and I was so happy!!!!! I really really really REALLY want to go back but sadly I have no way to get there.... I'm sorry, I'm telling u guys all of this and u might not care. I really am sorry.

So bye for now my loves, and lets see where this takes us! "*_*"/~