✴The End✴

~Zana's POV~
I had my new baby, or should I say BABIES! °.° I have a demon of light and a demon of dark. {OMG! AWESOME NAME FOR PART TWO DONT U THINK!?!?} Slender explained what Rosey and Kat were to Jeff and I. Turns out Roesy has the light side of me with the loving side from Jeff {which isn't much xD} and Kat has my crazy/dangerous demon side with Jeff's insanity. Slender also explained that Rosey, being the light child, will be hunted by other demons. Kat will be the strong child that everyone will fear. Kat will protect Rosey in the future. As Slender kept explaining everything he had BEN bring up two necklaces. One of a white horse, power of light, the other a black wolf, power of darkness. BEN put the white horse around Rosey's neck while Slender put the black wolf around Kat's neck. Rosey opened her crystal blue eyes and looked up at BEN. The white horse flowed a blue light. She started to giggle as BEN smiled at her.

~Slender's POV~
Rosey already has a soulmate? I looked at BEN as he smiled at Rosey. Rosey's necklace glowed a blue light. The children's necklaces glows a bright light when they are near their soulmate. For Rosey, a blue light. For Kat, I don't know just yet. But if I did hers right, then it will glow Violet. The necklaces also cast a protection spell when needed. It also tells each other if the other sister is in trouble, pain, or if they are scared. If anyone of these are happing to the other or if they are feeling it then the necklaces will glow a orange color for Rosey and a Blood Red color for Kat.

~Zana's POV~
I was happy that I had my love, Jeff, and my beautiful twins, Rosey and Kat. I loved them all and I would give up my life for them. As I looked at Kat's sleeping face, heard Rosey's giggling, and seen Jeff's smile, I sweared on my mother's grave that I, Zana Heart, would and will protect every one of them. Till Death and after. AT.ALL.COST. NO.MATTER. WHAT.

~The End~

~ •~• This is the end for 'Jeff's Deadly Love' my sexy loves!!! ^.^ I am gonna make a new book! I'll tell u a lil about it I guess because u guys have been for me since the start! {Well....} I can't believe u guys have read this crappy story! ;^; thank you all! I'm *sniff* gonna *sniff* CRY!!!! *cries with tears of joy and gives u all hugs* I LOVE YOU ALL MY LIL BABIES!!!! ❤❤❤ Anyways, sorry about that lil emotional scene....*cough* *cough*..... Like I was saying about Part Two, it will be about Rosey's and Kat's lives. Of how they grow up {Heads up!!! The story will most likely start as them being teens!!! :)} and their "Romantic" life. So you guys most likely know who Rosey's Soulmate is already! If u don't, then u are a complete idiot. -_- lol jk babies! XD Kat's soulmate is a secret right now!!!! Hehehe~ >:D But you can guess! I'm thinking the next book could be called, 'The Demon Of Light And The Demon Of Dark'. For the first person who gives me ideas will get a shout out in every book {this, part two, and any others that I make} and special chapter(s) with whatever they want in them! :D ya ik, crappy sh*t but that's all I have to give. Sorry. *Rubs the back of head and smiles a apologetic smile* anyway thank you guys for reading this book, {even tho I don't have many Votes nor Comments -_-} and love u all!have a good night/day loves! ~

{oh and p.s. i didn't come up with the idea of the necklaces meaning the soulmate stuff, i just came up with everything else about them}