My Love Is Bright For You

I looked at Zana and seen her looking up at me. She looked confused

~Zana's POV~
I looked at Jeff with a confused expression. He was crying and I didn't know why. I knew he probably didn't want to talk about it so I pulled him in to a hug and let him cry. I brushed his hair away from his face and rubbed his back with my other hand. I didn't like seeing him upset. I looked at him and asked him "What's wrong baby?" "I-I was j-just thinking of t-things." "Like what?" I looked at him confused again. He sits up and sits on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. He didn't answer me and I felt hurt. I got the hint that he didn't want me anymore so I started to get up when I felt arms around me and I was pulled onto Jeff's lap. He hugged me and cried into my chest. I hugged him back and let him cry. "Zana?" I looked at him "Yes baby?" "W-will you m-marry m-me? I looked at him shocked and I started to cry. He holded me tightly. "I'm sorry. You probable aren't ready. I'm soo sorry Zana." "It's a yes Jeff" I kissed him passionately. He looked at me with wide eyes and smiled. I smiled back as he sliped a ring on my finger and we laid down and fell back asleep.

~Aww. That was sweet. What u think? Please guys can you tell me what you think. I haven't had anyone say that they like this or not yet and i kinda feel hurt. And im happy now cause i logged onto Pandora and i had 1,004 followers!! Omfg yay! I started to cry. Okay well tell me what you think loves. Bye for now. Kitty's out (=^~^=)/ ~