Heading Out

~Jeff's POV~
Who ever took Zana was gonna pay with their life. She is the love of my life and I'll kill anyone who touches her! I was running with the others cause Slender couldn't teleport into the underworld nor the place that we have to go to be able to get to the underworld. We ran deep into the worlds to one of Spender's friend's house. I carried Sally on my back after a while cause she was slowing down because Zana could be hurt! We reached the house after a while and we all was out of breath. Slender told us to wait outside and he went inside. I was pacing back and forth.

~30 Minutes Later~

Slender came out and told us to come in. When I stepped into the house there was a door that was opened and there was black and white stuff that was at the door way. Slender said "My friend went to the controls to keep the portal open and and Sally" he went to Sally "I want you to stay here with Jacob. Is that okay? Can you do that for daddy?" Sally nodded and she hugged Slender man. He stud up and walked though the portal with everyone following behind.

~¢.¢ That was weird. I make this as I go. Hope you like it. If you want me to add stuff then comment or message me. I don't bite. *Mawo* maybe ;) Lol. Okay well love u loves. Kitty's out (=^_^=)/ ~