Your Happy?

"Wait what?..." "I wish you would of saved me sooner Jeffrey" I pout as I say this. Jeff looked at me and he starts to blush badly. I giggle when I see this. "O um... So your not mad?..." "O Jeffrey, why would I be mad? You saved me!" I hug him tightly and he starts to blush more. "Well "Jeffrey", I guess she likes you" Eyeless Jake says. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME JEFFREY EYELESS JAKE! I'LL GUT YOU OPEN"
"Shhh baby. Calm down" I say and giggle as I see him smile at me. "I'm gonna unpack." I run upstairs leaving the others to talk.

~Jeffs PVO~
"D-Did that just happen?" I heard slender man in my head. "Yes, it seems she is glad that you saved her and in seems that she may like you even" I looked up at the stairs. "Should I go help her?" "That is up to you Jeff." I looked at EJ as he said this. "I think I-I might go a-and see if s-she needs help." I blush as I say this. Damn it!!! I hate blushing! I head up the stairs to Zama's room.

~Zanas PVO~
I jump on my bed and lay on my back after I finally find my room. I smile and put a pillow on my face and scream into it. "Omg omg omfg!! He is so fucking hot and he likes me! He even kidnap me to have me! Wait was he really gonna kill my father?!?!? I smile and decided that he was. I got up and took off my pants and shirt to change when the door opened.

~mahahaha. Cliffhanger! 3;) I'm so mean. What do you think with happen loves? ?-? Hehehe (=^.^=)/ ~
~P.S. Song by Black veil Brides. Love Nightcore! ^.^~