"Fun" ;)

~Jeffs PVO~
I looked down at Zana as she spoke and I was shocked at her words. Did she really say that she loved me? I wanted to stay beside her for the rest of my life. I picked her up and I laid her on the bed and kissed her. I ran my hands up her soft skin and heard her moan with pleasure. I smiled and I kissed her again but rougher. God I fucking love her. I looked at her and her eyes changed to icy blue. They were beautiful. "Jeff?" I looked at her. "Yes my little kitten?" She smiled at this and said "Can w-we have some f-fun?" She looked adorable as she spoke and blushing. I just wanted to eat her. To answer her I smiled (plus my carved smile) and nodded. She smiled and she took off my shirt.

~Zanas PVO~
I took off his shirt and kissed him deeply. He licked my lip asking if he could be invited in and I gladly let him explore every inch of my mouth. I felt him harder and I grabbed his member though is jeans and he let out a moan. I wrapped my fingers around his member and stroke him softly. He gotten harder and he looked at me. I smiled and he smiled back. I pushed him up and pulled down his pants. I looked at his member though his boxers. Just by the outline I could tell that he was large. I sat on my knees and unclipped my bra. I put an arm over my breast and used the other to take it off. I looked up at him and seen him licking his lips. "You want it big boy?" I looked at him cutely and he nodded. I smiled and took my arm down to show him my breast. He looked at them with wide eyes and said "Holy fuck they are huge!" I blushed at this and he pushed me down on my back and jumped on me and looked down at me. I could see the hunger in his eyes as he looked at my body and he moved down so he was between my legs. He pulled my panties off and put one of my legs on his shoulder and stuck a finger in side of me. I moaned in pleasure.
He added another and other. He started to pump his fingers in and out. "Jeff, P-please don't make me w-wait longer then I h-have to!" He smiled and took his fingers out and liked them. I stared up at him as he sucked my juices off of them. I bite my lip as he takes his fingers out of his mouth and he looks at me. "You bit your lip! You must be punish cause you now know my weak ness." He takes his boxers off and as I am looking at his length he rams into me as hard as he can. I throw my head back and moan. "omfg Jeff, your so big!" "And that's what she said." He laughed at his own joke and I smiled. Damn he was hot when he was fucking me and laughing. He moved in and out. I moan with each thrust. He goes deeper my the second. "Harder!" He listens to my command and pushes harder and let's out a moan. "Babe I'm gonna cum" "me too" after I say that he releases inside me and I feel his warmth. I cum with him and he does a few more thrust before flipping me over on my hands and knees. He rubs his member at my entrance making me wetter. "Stop the teasing baby!" I whine. "I want to make you as wet as I can that's all." "Well I'm wetter when you in me" I smile to myself. With that he rams into my ass and I scream in pain and in pleasure. I grip the sheets as he goes faster. The room is filled with soft moans from Jeff and I. "I'm gonna cum in you again babe" "okay" Jeff cums inside of me once more and I cum also. He does a few more thrust and pulls out slowly. As he pulls out I feel his cum drip on my leg a little. I fall onto the bed and he lays beside me and pulls me into his chest. I snuggle into his chest and I fall into a deep sleep.

~LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR!!! :D YAY! HEHEHE. Okay loves. Hope you like this ;) This chapter alone has 780 words! Omfg yay! Okay, kitty is out loves. *Meow*=¢_¢= ~