Where Am I?

~Slenders PVO~
Jeff has been watching this girl "Zana" for a while. 1 or 2 years I believe. Once I say her I was dumb founded. She was beautiful. Her hair,her body,her face,her everything. I teleported to the house with her bags like Jeff asked. I took them into her room. (Jeff thought she would be lest scared if she had her own room) Once I put her bags down I walked downstairs to sit with the others waiting for Jeff to come home with the girl.

~Hour Later~

I woke up on a couch. I rubbed my eyes and I stopped for a second. I smelt blood. Human blood mixed with blood that I have never smelled before. I jumped up and looked around the room and heard a voice beside me. "Hi. I'm Sally!" I looked at the little girl that said that she was Sally and I almost hugged her. She was sooo cute! "Why hello. I'm Zana." "I know! I'm happy that I get to meet you now!" She said this with a smile as I looked confused. I was about to ask how she knew my name when I heard someone else spoke up. "I'm Eyeless Jake. EJ is what most people call me." "Your not human" "haha. Well hun you aren't really human either." "Wait how do y~" "Everyone knows your a demon slair." I looked at who said that and I seen a tall slender man with no face. "Are you slender man?" I thought he was cause I couldn't smell his blood but only little childrens. Slender man eats little kids that wonder into the woods by their self's and have a sad ending. "I am. How you know?" "I can't smell you blood but only of the little boy that you had about 3 hours ago. Am I right about that?" He clears his throat and says "Well maybe..." I only smirked. I heard someone coming down the stairs and spun on my hills. "You baster!" I yell. He just looked at me with a confused look. "If you was gonna take me away when I turned 18 then why didn't you take me sooner! And wth didn't you kill my father when he tried to rape me the first time!" "Well the time wasn't right my love." I raised a eye brow at the word "Love"