A Big Surprise

Shit shit SHIT!!! It's been 5 and a half months since I found out that I was pregnant and Rosey isn't here! She was supposed to be here on the 5 month mark! It's not good for a demon/half demon child to be born after 6 months or longer. Slender tried to calm me down but I just couldn't. As I was freaking out the third time today Jane came in with something in her hands. She cleared her throat and we looked up at her. "This will help. Takes like 5 minutes to work. I have a friend who works with potions and stuff and he owned me a favor." She said smirking. "T-Thank you.." I said looking at her. She might be a cold blooded killer but after a while she's OK. Slender took it from her and made sure it wasn't poisoned and gave it to me. I dranked it and felt a sharp pain after a few moments. "Told you" Jane said as she walked out. I screamed in pain. Slender told everyone to leave but EJ and Jeff. Everyone did as they were told and exited the room. Slender and EJ got ready to deliver my child as Jeff stood by and I was put under.

~Time Skip~
{Hehehe... Ya.. Not gonna go in a lot of detail. (^-^"\) Zana was put under cause her child is a, you know, half demon. •×•'}

I woke up and Jeff looked at me with a worried expression. "You OK?" I nodded and sat up. I then looked at Slender as he handed be a beautiful baby girl with a lil bit of blonde hair and tiny wings. I smiled and she opened her eyes, crystal blue, like her father's. "Hi baby Rosey." I looked at Jeff and he's smile was bigger. "What is it Jeff?" I giggled. That's when I seen the other baby. I gasped. It was also a girl, with a lil of black hair and she opened her eyes. Her eyes were a gray/smokey color. She didn't have wings like Rosey. "O Jeff!" I said smiling. "We have twins!" "Ya baby, and I wanted to know if, w-we could call her Kat?..." I thought amount and looked at the baby in Jeff's arms. The name just, fitted. I smiled and nodded. Jeff lit up like a Christmas tree. We were happy with our new baby's and everyone came in to meet them.

~omg! Haha! Didn't see that coming now did you guys?! Hahaha! Yeshhhh! Great idea right? :D No? O well o thought it was! *pouts and whispers* meanys... *Fans loudly speak* WHAT YA SAY?!?! *Runs to a corner and hides and hugs knees* NOTHING MOMMYS/DADDYS!!! Hehe~ I'm random :D okay well bye for now my sexy lil kittens!!! =^~^= o and im really really REALLY sorry of this chapter sucks!! 0-0" its 1:52 am and i kinda had writers bloke on this chapter!! {And that hasnt happened to me! EVER! (Well only on stuff for school like reports ^-^') so ya. Not used to it.}~

'P.s. I am thinking of doing another book about Rosey's and Kat's life!!!! What ya think? Is it a good idea? :D well just let me know!'

'P.s.s. Thank You Guys That Really Read My Story. :'D um ya... Okay well bye NOW. Hehehe *giggles light a animéd school girl*'